Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Words of Power are useless.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was thinking they should just remove words of power completely like we are all GM's. You can't see what anyone is casting, all you see is spam, so why waste the time spamming.
Yeah, forget the spam. I hate spam. I don't even liked canned spam! It's not tasty.
First suggestion in a while I find interesting and worth looking into. I haven't done any PVP yet, but from what I have seen so far in the tourneys etc, the spamming and WOP are quite useless. It only fills up your journal and gives you cancer IRL!!!!!!111

indeed

Nex

I'm totally agree with you.. It should be removed or kept like it was. If you want to spam: spam with clear text.
Yea the spam is useless its just really annoying. Be a man dont spam !
I hate the spam too, but there's nothing to do about it :/
Ive played xuo for years and yeah iagree the spam is just annoying as it is.
There needs to be a timer atleast one wop per second would be much better.
Now people run around and spam 20 wops a second
Fallzone Wrote:Ive played xuo for years and yeah iagree the spam is just annoying as it is.
There needs to be a timer atleast one wop per second would be much better.
Now people run around and spam 20 wops a second

I agree, when there is a delay it is okay, but as it is now it is just really really annoying.
Spams fine the way it is, there is a Queue timer, i think hunting should be taken out of the game... you like that? ye? you mad? nooo he said hunting
Sad.. what a stupidhead! lol... just cuz you cant read spells, PRACTICE stop WHINING!

maka

ScareCrow Wrote:Spams fine the way it is, there is a Queue timer, i think hunting should be taken out of the game... you like that? ye? you mad? nooo he said hunting
Sad.. what a stupidhead! lol... just cuz you cant read spells, PRACTICE stop WHINING!

Most people are actually overriding the spam que timer, my idea is to implement something very similar (if not exactly the same) server side. Having it that way people will not be spammed to death and WOP would still be u sefull.
Whats even the point of wops ... Maybe 1 v 1 but I see people ganking and using it. There is no skill in reading whats coming, if you are outnumbered you know its going to be all fs's. If someone runs from you, the person running knows that they will most likely be paralyzed. When someone runs away chances are they are going to heal... the only thing I see spam doing is making it hard to tell when someone casts reflect. That is its only use.

I just don't get why anyone bothers with it 99% of the time... people are only using flame strike... might as well remove most of the spells in the game as they appear rather useless on here.

So much for everything having a purpose...

And scarecrow... what would you like people to practice? how to pick one line from their journal out of 20 wops? And I just seen you at brit bridge spamming up a storm with no delay between wops, so don't claim there is any delay when you know there isn't. I had you and silverwolf literally fill up my entire journal in just about 8 seconds.

This is getting old and boring really fast.
KAL VAS SPAM Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3