Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Words of Power are useless.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh sh ut up Tabion. You're just pissed you died and you came here to take out your anger. I don't even spam Flame Strike. I have a button I push it when I like, I dont have a macro like other people. And I push it at my own pace, I dont even hold it down. So stfu about me spamming and the timer. I spam at a slow enough rate.
People should really stop complaining so much.

There is a point to WOPs.

You might not get it now, but you will, just relax.
Hes mad cuz me n silver killed his whole click, Tabion if you wanna cry, do it on someone elses time son, don't try n ruin xuo pvp because your bad at it please
man, this .wop thing is realy ridiculous!!!
When you cast a magic your enemy should be able to see what are you casting, not an unlimited spam!
Can't you pvp like real people?
You cast flame strike and don't want your oponent to be able to see it?
People must guess what are you doing?
this is not real pvp, i don't even know what is this...

Should disable it and let the pvp for real skilled people, not just spammers...
Totally went off point, like always.

I've seen some post about it doesn't matter what the words of power are, and I disagree.

We're in a fight! We both are down to about half hit points.
I might heal, or I might go for the kill, if I see Kal Vas Flam, I'm going to heal, if I see In Vas Mani I'm going to try to finish him off.

All I was saying is they were added for a reason. Spamming is useless. If that's the way it's going to be, i'd rather words of power just be removed so I can actually read my journal. This isn't how real Sphere PvP was.
Diabolical Wrote:Totally went off point, like always.

I've seen some post about it doesn't matter what the words of power are, and I disagree.

We're in a fight! We both are down to about half hit points.
I might heal, or I might go for the kill, if I see Kal Vas Flam, I'm going to heal, if I see In Vas Mani I'm going to try to finish him off.

All I was saying is they were added for a reason. Spamming is useless. If that's the way it's going to be, i'd rather words of power just be removed so I can actually read my journal. This isn't how real Sphere PvP was.

or.. you both heal... Because you dont kno if hes goping to fs you, and you think about what he has casted and the amount of mana he has left due 2 him drinking pots you kno how much extra he has, it is skill.. what you are saying is, we stand there and fs eachother, i find the .wop DOES NOT confuse people, ive been pvping with this since i started and power words never confuse me, its all practice, you need to get the feel of pvp your all complaining because your not good at. you dont see me posting things about removing status' or hunting spots, cuz i dont know about that, i know pvp, you guys are sad cuz you cant kill anyone, keep playing, eventually you'll acheive your goal.
ScareCrow Wrote:or.. you both heal... Because you dont kno if hes goping to fs you, and you think about what he has casted and the amount of mana he has left due 2 him drinking pots you kno how much extra he has, it is skill.. what you are saying is, we stand there and fs eachother, i find the .wop DOES NOT confuse people, ive been pvping with this since i started and power words never confuse me, its all practice, you need to get the feel of pvp your all complaining because your not good at. you dont see me posting things about removing status' or hunting spots, cuz i dont know about that, i know pvp, you guys are sad cuz you cant kill anyone, keep playing, eventually you'll acheive your goal.

I was PvPing on UO before you even heard of UO, and I wouldn't even doubt that at all. Little bit of spam is alright, but it's like a constant macro the entire fight. It's a joke. Personally, whatever, I don't care. I'm just going to gank people anyways, it doesn't matter, I'm not going to quit because of it, but other may. So when the shard has 45 people on it cause everyone got sick of the same old repetitive shit, I don't want to hear it.

The goal of PvP is not supposed to be to "confuse them", it's supposed to be better than the person. "I spammed the hell out of the guy I r 1337!" Fact of the matter is, if it's not that big of a deal none of you guys would be *****ing to keep it. It's pathetic, really.
Also, I didn't play INR or XUO, I played Nov us Opiate, the server Sphere PvP was based on, and anyone who says "NO IT WASN'T" is a ****ing liar, because their armor and their scrolls are even used here. If you pvp'd like this on Nov us, you would of been laughed off the server.
Diabolical Wrote:Also, I didn't play INR or XUO, I played Nov us Opiate, the server Sphere PvP was based on, and anyone who says "NO IT WASN'T" is a ****ing liar, because their armor and their scrolls are even used here. If you pvp'd like this on Nov us, you would of been laughed off the server.

Hey Retard, remember Silverwolf on *****? oo wait, hes an Xuo dueler and O WAIT! wasnt he the best ***** dueler! BUT WAIT, OMFG, HE USES POWER WORDS ON XUO TOO. Wow.. i guess your a big ****ing retard. Your terrible, im better thann you at Uo, in all aspects, i probably played longer than you did, stop talking trash cuz in the long run with power words or not, I'll still kill you 1v1. You know nothing about Uo, were not talking about if the shard was sphere, no one cares, this is about power words. Go post in the Rp section, your stories dont intereast me.
oooo and by the way baddie, alot of the xuo players were ex ***** players... they didnt laugh, they loved it and were pretty damn good at it, i think the ***** players would laugh at you.. because your bad.. and you criticize Xuo pvp which is obviously because i can trick you by spamming a fake fs... you must be terrible.. do you know what page your greater heal is on btw?.. im curious.. STFU and get used to it. Theres tonsa shit i have to get used to, and im dealing with it, dont talk shit about the pvp, you were a nobody on Old ***** Opiate and your going to be that same nobody here.
i honestly dont get why this pvp is supposed to be so "hardcore" it seems pretty tame and simple to me. but meh thats sphere, the power word spamming isnt a big deal its pretty easy to predict whats going on. it annoyed me at first but i dont really care anymore. sphere pvp will always be broken pvp Tongue
ScareCrow Wrote:Hey Retard, remember Silverwolf on *****? oo wait, hes an Xuo dueler and O WAIT! wasnt he the best ***** dueler! BUT WAIT, OMFG, HE USES POWER WORDS ON XUO TOO. Wow.. i guess your a big ****ing retard. Your terrible, im better thann you at Uo, in all aspects, i probably played longer than you did, stop talking trash cuz in the long run with power words or not, I'll still kill you 1v1. You know nothing about Uo, were not talking about if the shard was sphere, no one cares, this is about power words. Go post in the Rp section, your stories dont intereast me.

Kid, ask Silverwolf about me, ask anyone who has played UO for anytime about me. We'll see soon enough how quickly you die, I honestly hope you're as good as you talk because it should make for a good fight then. You know more about UO than me, doubtful, look at your arguement. Calling me a moron! Hilarious, I had to learn a new language just to understand your post, idiot. You're garbage. you don't matter, and that's the truth, so go on post on the forums for some kind of attention because you're a complete gimp all over Silverwolfs snatch. Apparently me and Silverwolf are going to have bad blood here too. Just know this, your gimp ass doesn't scare me in the least, i'll make a char with 50 stealing and steal your scrolls and watch you evac your ass back to trammel you gimp shit.
Pages: 1 2 3