Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I will be away for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

maka

I'm going to be away for a little while. It started out the day before yesterday, when I spilled something on my lap top keyboard. At first it was working fine and I could type and all, but then day after the keyboard died. I found a solution though using an external keyboard, and I was happy that worked. Was going to use that until I sent the computer in for repairs.

At some point my computer computer started typing by itself, pressing multiple keys at once and acting out. After a while it stopped. It kept repeating that cycle, until it happen in a very inconvenient moment for me. I didn't really manage to keep my cool, which led me to act in a way so that I can't even start it now.

I will be sending it in for repairs on Monday and hope that my warranty covers at least some of it. Meaning that I wont be able to script for a while, nor cover the pages. The current staff team is doing a great job and Taran and the others are pulling more than their weight, so this should not be any problem. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Note; I will be able to restart the server from this computer, so do not worry. Someone will send me an SMS if the shard goes down.
Your brand new laptop? :O
[Image: maka.jpg]

Something like this happen ? =)
loll
ouch!