Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Cock fights.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if there will be classic cock fights like way back when. I used to raise game rooster in real life and believe I could be good at hosting this particular event and could bring a lot of money into this sport if we could do it? Host it once a week or something. Sounds like fun, dunno how everyone else would feel about it. But if people are interested I could think up some derbies and entry fee's.
Eru actually added fighting cocks that can be trained for this exact purpose. They can be found in various locations and can be various different colors. They are stronger than typical chickens so that the fights don't last forever and they even have a rage mode.

Cock fights are a great event and I'd love to see these on a weekly basis. So start training your cocks to tangle with other peoples cocks! Er that didn't come out right..
haha sweet. I was thinking like derbies. smallest derbie being a 3 cock all the way up to a 6 cock. Meaning 1 person training up to 6 cocks and fights all six in a single day but having more than just 1 pit set up for say 20 people with a 20k entry fee. 1-3rd place pays. I think that would be a huge money sport. I can get into more detail if everyone is interested maybe make it a good experience.
Heh you seem to know alot about this so if you feel like it post some ideas and possible events we could do. The only cock fights I have done are simple 1v1 fights. It would be nice to mix in some actual strategy and excitement into the event.
I will write a whole thing up later. I've done wrote a story that fried my brain.
Okay so this is how it will work. Depending on the amount of entries and players. There needs to be a bracket set up and some sort of drawing. At least 3 different pits so that would be 6 different players 2 in each pit fighting or this could even be up sized. There will be different levels of difficulty and entry fee's based on the number of cocks fought. Each player will draw another player and fight 1 cock apiece if he wins he is moved up in the bracket along with all winners, the loser will move down. We'll leave the drawings to the GM's to randomly pick. So basically what happens is you do not fight all your cocks against one opponent you face several different opponents which different cocks. once a cock has been used you cannot reuse him in a fight. Must fight different cocks against every new opponent. The object of course is to win all cocks for the grand prize. There may be more than 1 person that wins the derby depending on the amount of entries but with high entry fee;s it will be well worth the time. All questions are welcome because its hard to explain just easier to get everyone together and do it.
I am leaving out several little details but it's not nearly complicated at all.

The fighting types will go as listed.

1. A 3 cock derby will consist of a player bringing in his finest three cocks. These derbies will not be as expensive to enter.

2. A 4 cock derby consist of 4 cocks. This will be slightly more expensive.

3. A 5 cock derby consist of 5 cocks. This will be very expensive derby.

4 And of course the mega 6 cock derby. This derby is for the rich. Extremely hard to win 6 in a row.

Just died from afk gump writing this... crap....
Seems like Shade and Halo Love the cock........
LOL Paulie. Every time I read through this thread, I imagine that noone's talking about chickens.

Also, we should bug Shade to modify the FightingCock script to give them elements, special attacks, and different bodyvalues. We could have our own little Pokemon system going.
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL! POKECOCKS!
What you could do is make a orb when you double click it it counts down like a explosion potion. you throw it out and it does the staff hide poof thing and your pokecock appears!
Paulie Wrote:Seems like Shade and Halo Love the cock........

Paulie you're just jealous of the cock. We know that it gets you excited.
lol its funny i was just thinking about posting about these the other day. my cock is already trained and foaming at the mouth ;]
Pages: 1 2