Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Scarecrow please read!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please resize your sig pic. It is way too big, especially for people with lower resolutions.

[Image: CROWSIG.jpg]

Thanks!
ye, you have a point, my bad bro. Its my 1st sig i ever made on my own so, ill change that asap.
thats a nice sig btwWink very unique
Tiesto Wrote:thats a nice sig btwWink very unique

ROFL

crow u noob! even i can make a better sig with paint hahahah thus me not having 1 Tongue
dont make fun of his sig, i think he didnt even use editing programs , just Paint and its not that bad

maka

Joe Black Wrote:ROFL

crow u noob! even i can make a better sig with paint hahahah thus me not having 1 Tongue

That is ScareCrow, Crow is someone completely differentBig Grin
Tiesto Wrote:dont make fun of his sig, i think he didnt even use editing programs , just Paint and its not that bad

hes joking I think they are friends, but anyway joe can't make a better sig he googles pictures and sends them to me to edit. pshhh
Haha, ye, we all friends. and Makas right, im Scare Wink, Crow is an under-statement right maka Wink? Big Grin
Want me to lend a hand?
I made tiestos Tongue
Nemo Wrote:Want me to lend a hand?
I made tiestos Tongue

that would be hot if you could make me a sig Big Grin, id b super happy Big Grin
Ohh damn my CS3 is expired.
someone find me the adobe photoshop CS3 crack and ill make them a sexy sig.
Nemo Wrote:Ohh damn my CS3 is expired.
someone find me the adobe photoshop CS3 crack and ill make them a sexy sig.

mine 1st cuz you loveee me Roger Big Grin
Pages: 1 2