Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: 5-6 Dragons/drakes Waiting At Destard Entrance Fix Monster System??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya, fix the fkn monster system or whaetver u call it, if u run out of sigth from thouse fkn monsters they should automaticly go back to their spawning area, not wait at the entrance until someone gets in and dududududu WACk everbody, ya this happend to me, but the other day it was like 5-6 of us getting wacked by 6 dragons when entering the dungeon caus they wont go back to their spawn area...lemme guess...ITS <<<IN>>> STYLE???
I don't think this has anything to do with IN style. I think it is more of a RunUO AI thing. If you run from a mob and he chases you to the entrance, he is going to hang out there for a while. They will eventually return to their spawn points however. I think this is working as intended.
Puck Wrote:lemme guess...ITS <<<IN>>> STYLE???

Oh shut up...

All that happened was that some guy purposefully or maybe actually accidentally (doubt you could slowly walk by that many dragons by accident, and then move slow enough to actually have them follow you, so count on it being intentional) lured a bunch of dragons near the entrance just to get a kick out of the thought that somebody might get shafted for it. You were the person that got killed by it, but that was just bad luck (and maybe poor judgement for not running? :p ).
Puck, no offence, but your post was useless, it was a player that caused that by leading the monsters there.. nothing needs to be fixed.
wow someone died and decided to cry on forums
ScareCrow Wrote:Puck, no offence, but your post was useless, it was a player that caused that by leading the monsters there.. nothing needs to be fixed.

no shit sherlock, that was the point, but for them hanging out there for 5 mins is kinda stupid eh?
Quote:I don't think this has anything to do with IN style. I think it is more of a RunUO AI thing. If you run from a mob and he chases you to the entrance, he is going to hang out there for a while. They will eventually return to their spawn points however. I think this is working as intended.

sarcasm it was :<
Quote:wow someone died and decided to cry on forums

blue towns are so gonna be ur only home in the future.
Puck Wrote:no shit sherlock, that was the point, but for them hanging out there for 5 mins is kinda stupid eh?

sarcasm it was :<

blue towns are so gonna be ur only home in the future.

i better quit UO now =( it's not going to safe for me anymore
Waste of Space.