Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: DRunk (rarepost about shard n apology)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ims so drunk guyts
this is to all people ive insulted:

you know i dnot hate u i just man, why say carebear damn i jsut wnat to kill you an a like cant we all get along likem rodeny king says!!

plz don't; delete elcid. you knwo i hart you i just dont like people denouncing everythjing

lindenwood plz stop argiung we are from different PvP and macro sing style it's cool you post, just make a thread that iss related tto just it, sorrryhn for being mean

galen we cooll beleiebe it or not i am wheat tfarmer in game and i helepd youin fable out.

i didnt mean to mess up your rp thread sorry

u,m.anyoen else sorry. im really drunk lol
Aw your such a sweet guy when your drunk...
*brings over a keg*
Maybe you should stay this way:p

You can stop mentioning your drunk now though, read it four times in the last 3 minutes of strolling through the forums, lol.
haha you must be trashed... you must be at the stage where you get a husky voice and cant remember what you did in the morning.
lololol im not irl mean aa lol im just man, i like talking and arguing i just dun dlike sacasm guesst im hypocdrite lololol
roflcopter

<3 Smurtle
*grins*
Alcohol brings out our most natural tendencies... so really you are a nice guy, heh.
Aww... when your drunk your just like a little carebear.... *hugs*

maka

Lindenwood Wrote:Alcohol brings out our most natural tendencies... so really you are a nice guy, heh.
LOLBig Grin This is really really bad for some of us:p I'm a PvPer, so I try to stay away from actually drinkingTongue Prefer more "calming" stuff:p
maka Wrote:LOLBig Grin This is really really bad for some of us:p I'm a PvPer, so I try to stay away from actually drinkingTongue Prefer more "calming" stuff:p

Psst...hey guys...

...I think he means....*looks around* Marijuana!

I heard the funniest name for this..."The Devils Lettuce"
LOL Damn I was drunk.

This is what happens when you're bored macroing, bored from studying, and decide to play CS when drunk. After you're done you just go straight for the phone or message board. Lol