Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: hmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, just thought id say hello to all the original I.N. 1 players. i see I.N. still around as a server. Well hope things are looking up in Ultima, as for me, been playing wow like every other person since shortly after beta. Nice to see this place still around for the old skool to come back and see. Anyway, any old daemon say hi sometime on icq, same icq#, peace IN'ers
Mystic.. wow o.O you shod be here allredy *grins*
At least stop in. I'd probably be playing wow if i had a nicer computer and a better connection, but they did a good job with this place. It's fun.
WoW is boring. Join us here on INX, it beats the WoW grind every day of the week. Smile
*spanks Mystic Edge*

good to see you around Cool
Hi there.. Long time no see youngin Wink
It's good to see you haven't forgotten IN! I sincerely hope you come back to play as a Daemon...
heya mystic i still have your crazy pica with billy the kid hahah!!

nice to see ya! Wink
[Image: mysticandbillycj2.jpg]

loooool Cool
Damn Myst never thought i hear from you again. Let me just say one thing.

If I can start playing this game again, anyone can. I hadnt touched UO in 6 years, but then I found out that IN was coming back and I just couldnt say no. Everything is how it used to be. Hope to see ya around. Cmon man we go back to the [KoP] days =P
Wololo!

[Image: people.jpg]
*Grins*
[Image: uo0084lz4.jpg]