Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The damned fishing crew.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The damned fishing crew.

October 28
Dear journal,
This is a wonderful day, Lord British just announced that he is about to pick up his official fishing crew, the sailors have to gathers a lot of ressources and food before the winter arrives, this shall be a really tough job but I have trained my sailors really well, I am sure he will pick us! I cannot wait til our Lord decides who will accomplishes this really important task...

October 29
Dear journal,
I cannot believe this! The gods are truly with us, Lord British decided that my crew will be the one gathering the ressources this year. By the end of the year, we will come back and live like true kings, the reward will really worth it...

My baggages are now ready.. I dont really need to bring a lot of stuff, the journey will be short, it should lasts a few weeks, the plan consists of heading close to yew and buy enough fur and food for the population.

October 30
Dear journal,
We raised the anchor this morning, everything seems alright, it is really windy but the sea is calm, this should be really easy as I expected.. we did not even have to fight a sea creature!... yet! I hope we will not find any.. I heard those krakens are really mischievous.

October 31
Dear journal,
Its been almost 2 days already, we are about 3 days away from Yew, I would love to do that kind of journey more often, such an easy work! My sailors are having fun.. most of them abuse of the ale kegs but it does not bother me at all, I expected it to be dangerous but it looks more like vacations to me! It is getting late.. I should go to bed.. Ah! Dreaming about my future fortune is wonderful..

November 1
Dear journal,
I just woke up.. it seems like everyone fell asleep last night and now, nobody knows where we are! We can not even see where we are going because of the fog.. strange, isnt it? I have to go, Paul is screaming upstair, there is something wrong.

I can not believe this.. TWO of my sailors are dead! Their bodies are pierced by strange-looking arrows but there is no sign of ennemies anywhere! I dont know what is going on.. there must be intruders on the boat but it looks like there nobody on the boat except for us.....and two dead bodies.

November
Dear journal,
I just woke up.. I keep hearing footstep and strange sounds upstair but I am certain that everyone is sleeping, it if continues, I shall wake up everyone and get ready to attack, I will not stand having more dead corpses on my boat!!

[...]

The capitain picked up his most sharpen cutlass and left his room, went to the sailors room.. they were still sleeping, well.. that is what he thought.. in other words : They were all dead, the creatures that are roaming on the boat murdered them all while they were sleeping, the capitain felt anguish and intensely scared, without asking himself what he should do, ran back to his cab and hid behind a barrel.

[...]

November 2
Dear journal,
I never expected my journey to end this way, it seemed so easy! Now.. I have no idea what to do, I am stuck on my boat, my whole crew is dead, murdered by creatures that I havent seen yet! Wait.. Wait.. Im hearing sounds, someone is coming..

[...]

The capitain, still hidden behind a barrel, was not alone in the room anymore.. he felt a presence, the creature was obviously looking for him, it was breaking his furnitures, looting his goods and spitting everywhere! The capitain tried to find a solution, he did not want to die this night, but before he could do anything, something that was looking like an human with a dark skin, half alive or half dead, holding a bow and ready to shoot an arrow in the middle of his front, was standing right in front of him.

Capitain : Please.. Dont kill me, I will do anything for you!

Creature : ... (Everytime the capitain would say a word, the creature would act even more threatening.)

Creature : *Spits*

After seeing inside the creatures mouth, the capitain figured that it would be useless to keep talking with the creature since it had no tongue.. after seeing how horrible the creature was, the captain did not want to die in any atrocious way, this is why he slit his troat with his own cutlass...

We havent decided the name / outfit of the creature yet, this is what we will roleplay, these creatures are dead pirates and usually roam in Buccaners Den & Ocllo, we already have our headquarter on an island.

Sorry for the bad english, Im kinda tired and Im french Smile