Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The History Of Nazgul !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nazgul: Today 29-10-2007 a.c, my ruling saphire me a mandate to lead the head of a warrior clan whose name * style is chusco only gave me a hint that he was fighting in covetous against servers the large saphire .... I known throughout the kingdom as the biggest murderer of the times, I goes towards there ..........

- Nazgul: It was night, the Ravens gave turns round .. It wanted to say that you had a death body close .. I deeper in the cave .. The odor was insportable while good, was odor of blood ...., I started to open a door and Suddenly is a shadow in ETTIN LORD! ! I was struck in the chest ¡¡¡¡¡ CHUUUUGRKK! ! ! But thanks to my armor I entered the skin .... He paralize! One of my spells -An ex Port-! ! He Pound with my sword! ! And Create A creature Call Vortex! ! Vas Cor Por! ! Even with little life the animal followed trying to kill me but not achieved ... The Ettin He died! ! ! I gain more fame I was little my mana I did one of mana potion! Mount on my horse and I goes.. seeking chusco .... Vi stairs .. And I was down there! ! ! He run i follow him mounted my horse! ! What Paralize -An ex Port! He Pound Woooom Crash! ! Fhiuuuu! ! ! He was devil is intentabacurar! ! But using my knowledge of magic Use The biggest spell ever seen (Flame Strike) Kal Vas Flam! ! Chusco was short-lived but then you pull a glimmer -Port Ort Grave !!!!........ He died to slow and boot the head with my own hands.
Finally I goto exit even with blood on my sword and my hands ride for hours to reach the cave my head Dragon Saphire.

Dragon-Saphire: I see that you bring me what you ask! ! ! ! I will recompens say me a wish. ! !

- Nazgul: What I want my body is a weapon! ! I want to be feared by gods! ! ! The whole world! !

- Dragon saphire: So do you want? Your desire shall be conceived! ! ! !

- Nazgul: Aahhh! ! Noooo! ! That pain! ! ! Noooo! ! Ahhhh, I feel the power in my body is hot! ! Incredible! ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......

- I woke up the next morning my body was my strongest muscles was Hard my veins inflated i goes my sword, and gave a blow to the ground floor is b broken .. QRUUUUUUJJJHJJJ !!!!! My strength was fascinating! ! Can use my magic and my outside could be the strongest in the world and stronger than my commander the dragon saphire.

Nazgul: YO NAZGUL I AM THE MOST POWERFUL THE WORLD'S IM THE BEST MURDERER IM GOD !!!!!!.

TO BE CONTINUE ......

Next Day:
While I have not controled my powers are so strong that I can not contain them, the old magician of the city of serpent, s hold has come to visit me ... he said that to achieve maximum power I have to find bone helmet of fire in a place where the flames devour the deviles ... this site .. Fire was called Dungeon!
Once heard the magician, i mounted on my horse and I goes up the strength of the fire dungeon, it had gates where a man could never happen but I could achieve my powers cn kick my book of black magic a echizo called teleport me closer to the door and I read while my mind just thinking about moving inside the fortress i use my regents..close my eyes.. push me strength, and once opened his eyes and was within that strength to walk a few meters to the entrance ... ...
Already the heat inside was very strong my body sweat enough because it had seen a place so hot ever in life .... And inside, a few meters below the road is divided in 2 pull a currency cross came so my horse approach towards the path of up ......

Plant 2:
Everything was calmed only hear the trot from my horse and the breathing of the two ... my ear picks one (Crack) from a branch looks backwards not had anyone look sideways and not looked anything ... A orco jump on me and on my horse and we caímos draw my sword me atako but fortunately I fault him impact on the heart and when moria watched as my strength was even stronger! ! An ogre I struck in the head Crack! ! .......... My view, and I was nublo cai soil ......
I woke up in a place full of gargoyles gargola the large stone said to me:

Stone Gargoyle: That looking at this place? ?

Nazgul: I have come to the bone helemt of fire to get control my powers and be well be the most evil and powerful of the world! !

Stone Gargoyle: If you want the object you can just choose one of the potions that there is at this table ...

Nazgul: ooh! ! Only that? ALREADY?

Stone Gargoyle: If only that but, CARE! One of the potions gives to you the powers, the other KILL U! ! !

Nazgul: What potion i pick? ... Explosion potion ... Or blue potion .... I am confused ...!!! Which ?¿?¿? MmmMMMmmm

Stone gargoyle: think good and calm! I am going.

Nazgul: wait! ! Please give me a hint! !

Stone gargyle: good .. If you tell a clue what if I am stone and you are meat element in the world could Devour ? .

Nazgul: I am confused ..!
I think it was something I devore ... Fire! ! If the fire! !

Nazgul pick the potion of explosion , he drunk it and his head was full of fire! ! Now ......

NAZGUL NO AGE NAZGUL !.... NOW IS CALLED THE GHOST RIDER! ! !

Well this is the story of a warrior who wanted to be the most powerful warrior of the world and in the end he achieved,
The penalty is no longer had feelings, instinct devastating it turned into a monster that killed only by taste.
THIS WAS THE PERIOD OF GHOST RIDER! ! !

I WANT SKIN COLOR 1171

GM IM SPANISH, I USE A DICCIONARY... AND I MAKE THAT IN 1 HOUR AND ALF HOUR... REMEMBER ! IS VERY DIFICULT FOR ME.... MAKE THAT IN ENGLISH. THANK U
BYE.
I assume you are requesting a fire colored bone helmet? If so I will apporve your story and your trial will begin, the trial will be a week or so for me to spy on you and make sure you intend to RP your character. If a spanish speaking person could perhaps translate that for me for Brake I would apprieciate that.
Nazgul postea eso en español y yo lo traduzco que lo leo en ingles i no tiene ningun sentido. Tambien postea lo que quieres.
hhmm i like your style. really good
Best story i have read so far! are you rping an orge or orc?
I have not laughed this hard since, well since I was born I think.
I want more!