Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: RP story for Vampire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okan watched out into the distant oceans of Serpents Hold, as the night lay still upon the shimmering water. He heard the howling of wolves over the full moon. Blood trickled down from the wound on his forehead heavily, gushing down his katana that saddled onto his waste. A faint whisper slowly crawled upon his ear. "Yess....Yesss..." He drew his katana heavily, using all of what his body could muster. The sound grew louder and louder, his heart began to beat faster and faster. He could feel the sweat pour from his paws as he stood there in silence, looking in every direction. The moon began to fade away into the night. Darkness... He swung barbarically in the air, hoping to strike what was imposing that wicked noise. The sound rippled through his skull like a piercing needle. pitch black. "Ahh... there you are..." he felt a tingle down his spine, a claw that measured half face tapped him behind the neck. What seemd like a hideous black hooded figure exposed itself into the midst of the night. Its eyes blood shot red seeped behind its white angelic skin seemed to distinct itself from its shroud. "Die!" he yelled as he thrust the katana into it's body. He looked at his katana as it swiped at thin air, the creature stepped back, removing the shreded shroud that remained from its clothing. "Fool... dontyou know who i am?... i am the creature of the night... the one who does not sleep...". His could not believe his eyes. what he thought was jus a myth was before his very eyes. he trembled violently, dropping his katana onto the cold earth and began to summon magical words that drew a flame from his palm.."kalll vasss ....." before he knew the vampire swooped upon him.. he felt his body had been hit like a tonne of bricks. the impact was immense. he felt winded, but paralyzed at the same time. blood gushed through his body and he felt lightheaded. as he got up the creature sunk its fangs into his neck. the feeling was too overwhelming. the blood gushed through every part of his body. he lay there... breathing heavily...minutes seemed like hours as he lay there, eyes wide open gazing as hypnotised into the midnight steel sky. "Your one of us now..."

This story was written for the following RP items: vampire skin color, vampire shroud

thanks
bump
Azrael,

when will i be getting my skin colour and rp items? do i page ingame for you?

thanks
I have been watching you, you shall be contacted soon.
Hello Azrael,
it seems we both are in differnt timezones which makes it quite hard for me to keep in contact with you ingame.

I hope the gods will let me wear our kind's proper clothing soon