Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Greetings People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i have just make an acc here, i was missing a good sphere shard. =P

So, when i finish macroing i hope i can go pvp, so tell me guys, where is the pvp spot in this shard?

Galens

Anywhere outside of a town. HAHA! We have a duel arena, read the forums for this or ask a GM in game. It just opened.
TREVAS Wrote:So, when i finish macroing

See you in two months Big Grin

smoke

Galens Wrote:Anywhere outside of a town. HAHA! We have a duel arena, read the forums for this or ask a GM in game. It just opened.

where you will not be located tryed dueling you at brit bridge u ran away so i killed your partner instead

Galens

smoke Wrote:where you will not be located tryed dueling you at brit bridge u ran away so i killed your partner instead

PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND READ A BOOK. LEARN TO SPELL AND FORM SENTENCES!!!! one one 1111!!!!one!
Galens Wrote:PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND READ A BOOK. LEARN TO SPELL AND FORM SENTENCES!!!! one one 1111!!!!one!

Why dont you send him another PM saying " please dont pk me ok "...

lmao, yeah, its true, that poon pmed depth asking him not to pk him.

Galens

Silverwolf Wrote:Why dont you send him another PM saying " please dont pk me ok "...

lmao, yeah, its true, that poon pmed depth asking him not to pk him.

No I did not. I merely had a dispute with him posting spam in my rp thread. He sent me a message with more nonsense so I sent another message about him being below the line of average intelligence. I also requested he read Dr. Suess or perhaps "my first alphabet mommy!"

You would do wise to read those books too silverwolf.

Galen