Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Hunting locations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where do people hunt?
like...west of britain, northwest, there are hordes of ettins, ogres. gargoyles etc...you can just round them all up and start summoning stuff on them. I haven't hunted much though, I know a lot goto Destard to kill the wyrm guard thing.
No one's coming out of the Britain bridge anymore, eh?
Just run around. Hell, anywhere within a rather large radius of Brittain, I usually find a mob within 30 seconds of running from another one.
Yea I'm sure many will post thier usual hunting spot for gankers' pleasure Rolleyes Wink
kitehimuro Wrote:Yea I'm sure many will post thier usual hunting spot for gankers' pleasure Rolleyes Wink

My thoughts exactly.
Nah well, believe it or not, i do go hunting. i keep my Pking to non dungeon areas unless its someone i dont like.

I already have runes to shame, despice, deciet.

I hear ice dungeon is nice?
kitehimuro Wrote:Yea I'm sure many will post thier usual hunting spot for gankers' pleasure Rolleyes Wink

I thought the same thing, too, heh.

And not just you, Nemo, but everyone. Posting my specific preferred hunting ground would not only mean those monsters would be more likely dead, but it would indeed be like an invitation to come gank me while I am injured and distracted!
lol Destard is always full of ppl... i got my own spot in a forest really far from civilization, really nice monsters and drops.. :lol:
I hunt where I've always hunted in the start of new server, and there's no way in hell im telling you that, since i can make 3k in 5min.

smoke

im listening Wink