Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Monster Drops.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't disagree loots should be changed, I think they need more gold on each corpse, but I think drop rate on weapons is okay. Def need more gold added, me and Unreal hunted for about an hour other day and sold every single piece of loot we got, and ended up with ~4800 gold to split between us.

But if you read Maka's post, he says he knows this is an issue, and that they are gonna work on it. I don't think many disagree with you on the gold thing...most people in irc say the same and in game.
Silverwolf Wrote:range from 18+ age, they have responsibilities, and further more, a life to attend to.

If you dont have time to play uo and want a easy way to get money and pvp all day, uo is not for you.
Sorick Wrote:If you dont have time to play uo and want a easy way to get money and pvp all day, uo is not for you.

Rather, INX is not for you.
Barney. killing Barney you guys just keep your filthy hands off of my lovely dragon
[COLOR="Red"]Read!

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1719

[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2