Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To the shard owners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Shady

Hey, you have done an amazing job on creating this shard.

Your ability to bring such a diverse and reliable crew together, seems to have contributed to your success that I have never seen accomplished in the 8 years that I have been playing UO.

good ****ing job.
Yup its a nice shard for sure Smile

Now i just miss some old faces ...
Kicks Aghast in the ass.
There are no old faces around or ...

Yarh they have done a great job with the shard
Well ofcourse there is .. I remember you Es :p

but wheres Mike the builder?!?!
You mean Mike the Warlord.
Well you kinda miss him afterall without him half the drama left IN. But we still got ohh so much drama to give. Afterall drama is what we know the best.

maka

Woho! ThanksSmile
Thank you. But it really should say "shard staff" because it was not just the owners that made this kick ass shard. Maka did some amazing things, this is true. But Taran, Odium, Nasir, Hate, nOx, Azreal, Tisto, Viz, Pande and all the rest really put in a lot of work as well. I personally am proud of each and every person on this team.
Shadok Wrote:You mean Mike the Warlord.
There was a Mike the Builder also. He was more of a crafter I think, and was also much more peaceful, heh.

I agree. Definite thumbs up to the stizznaff!

And I thought this was gonna be another complaint post Rolleyes :p Wink .
Mike the Builder was Mike the Warlord. Same person. He changed his name.
Somehow i also miss "sire xavier" .. even tho he was a whiney b!tch sometimes :p
Heh, I always wondered about that! It was wierd though... he seemed like a completely different person as Mike the Builder!
Hear hear for the staff who did so much before I arrived so I get to take some credit by association. Yay!

Yah, I miss Sire Xavier a bit too. Xynthia maybe more so. I could list names forever though as I'm sure many could.
Pages: 1 2