Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Spam at Brit bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heres a thought. Come join me at Trinsic bank. I macro there all by myself. Its a great city and a shame noone ever goes there. It was a hot spot on IN1.
Slif Wrote:Heres a thought. Come join me at Trinsic bank. I macro there all by myself. Its a great city and a shame noone ever goes there. It was a hot spot on IN1.

Sounds good to me! Big Grin
I macro at vesper bank, theres only 1 other macroing there, so its nice and quiet Smile
Slif Wrote:Heres a thought. Come join me at Trinsic bank. I macro there all by myself. Its a great city and a shame noone ever goes there. It was a hot spot on IN1.
Arhh yes the very early days of IN1 and at the end of IN1 that sure as hell was a hot spot. some good memories from that time.
I still rember how happy i was when i on the first day playing UO and playing IN, traded my newbied empty mage book, for a full non newbied spellbook at Trinsic bank, i thought the world now would lay at my feets. I still rember how sad i was when i found out about the bad deal i had made, and how grusome i got beaten up by a mongbat in newb dungeon and i lost my non newb full spell book. (back then spell books was only newb. if you picked magery as a starting skill or you got it as a GM reward.)
Seriously, it's not very smart to even get near Britain right now. The lag just crashes me every minute.
that would be great if Britain was taken over by monsters again while all those spamming afkers get destroyed Wink
Or get all the chaos guild together and turn off the guards, i remember when we did that on IN1. It was funny because all the newbs were spamming guards as we were killing them ha ha. I dont know if that could happen again unless we got the chaos to band together for 1 night.
I remember we had to tell a gm that we wanted to raid a city, and then the GMs gave the world warning that the guards were fleeing the city from the hordes of chaos coming, and all Order was needed to protect the city. It only happened a few times (twice in brit and once in Trinny) but they had to stop it because it was always too one sided. (Not enough Order ever came...they just stayed in their compounds =P )
Well.... we all wanted Brit to stay "social," didn't we?
Lindenwood Wrote:Well.... we all wanted Brit to stay "social," didn't we?

Point made. Besides, they're just getting skills up! ;/

And they're dealing with the fact someone might PK them by spamming guards. Haha. Just..be persistent and keep going in to kill to them. You can do it!

Galens

Or ask for a raid Smile
Well, yes it is annoying but on the other hand you need to think like this: Person just logged on->runs to the bank. If he sees a gazillion people macroing he's gonna know its a populated server and stick around to check it out at least. If he logs on and sees 4 guys he might not. I think you should leave the brit macroers alone. They make the shard look huge. Start making too many rules here and there and people get angry, so there's that too. If brit irritates you so much go elsewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3