Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Cup-O-Dice & **** Fighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, Let me Introduce myself for the few of you who may not know me.

I Am Father Juan. I Run the church Behind the Britain Bank. The story of How I came to be and how i ended up here is Far to Long and tedious to tell. Most of you from IN are a part of that story any who.

In Any Case... I would like to announce That I will Be Hosting Cup-o-Dice Games and **** Fighting Tournaments once again. For those of you who are unaware of what goes on at these events, I will explain.

First, Cup-O-Dice.

If you wish to partake in a game of Cup-O-Dice, You can find me walking around in front of Britt Bank. Just come up and tap me on the shoulder and ask for a quick game. I am usually always in the mood for a friendly game. The minimum you can bet is 500gold, the maximum is 5k.

The Games you can play:

-------------
High Or Low:
Probably the most favored game, You can Choose High, Low, Or 7.
  • Low is 2-6
  • 7 is of course 7
  • High is 8-12

The Two Dice add up for your Number.

If you Guess Right on High or Low, you get x2 Your bet.
If you guess Right on 7, you get x3 your bet.

------------
WAR:
  • Father Juan Rolls the Dice
  • You Roll the Dice.
  • If you beat Father Juan, You get x2 your bet.
  • If you Tie, The money goes to the church.
------------
Lucky Number:
  • Guess a Number 2-12.
  • Dice Add up.
  • Guess right and you can get x4 your bet.
-------------
One Wins it:
  • Guess 1-6
  • If either Dice ends up being your Number x3 your bet.
-------------
Doubles or Nothing:
  • Guess a Number 1-6
  • Roll Dice
  • If Both Dice are your Number x 5 your bet.
-------------
Disclaimer: For those who have never played before. Making a Bet consists of Handing the Gold to Me, Announcing your Choice, and then, Rolling. . No Gold will be given out to Correct Choices that have not been paid for.
-------------

OK, Now. On to the **** Fighting Tournaments.

The First Tournament will be held at the Moonglow **** Fighting Arena, Thursday Night at 9PM.EST.

If you wish to Enter, Simply Go out and Tame a Chicken, Stable or Shrink it and your good to Go. Training it is your own choice.

At 9PM:EST, all those in attendance will be asked to register their Fighters.
(The Church Keeps All records of Fighters Wins and losses, You can Register as many fighters as you want, but you can only fight 1 in each tournament held.)

When it has been determined that all contestants have arrived, the fights will begin. All Fighters registered for the Night Will be randomly selected and put into a ladder type tournament.

Here's where the Fun Part Comes In:

Each Fight, The Owner of the fighters will be required to Wager 1k. This will be handed to the ref(Me) and given to the winner of the match. 1k is only the minimum however. If both Owners agree, the pot can be raised as high as they would like. Please be aware, if you do not have the money to wager, you will "Loose" the registered fight and it will count as a loss on your fighters stats. Also, The Church deducts %10 of the prize money to go to other Church Activities.
Example: 1k from each Owner = 2k.
Prize paid out to winner = 1800gp

Only After The Bets have been placed, and Father Juan Says "FIGHT!" do you unstable/unshrink your Fighter and Tell it to attack.

You can win the fight two Ways:
1. By Having your fighter defeat the other.
2. By The other Fighters owner "Throwing in the towl". This can be done by stabling the fighter, Casting Heal on it, or reshrinking.

[SIZE="4"]SPECTATORS CAN WAGER TOO!![/SIZE]

If you wish to simply come and watch, maby place a few bets on the fighters, this is how you can earn a few extra coins.

First, Announce or look for a wager being announced. (of course). Once you and the other person have agreed on the wager, find One of my "Helpers" (who will be pointed out before the tournament begins) and hand them Your share of your wager. Once My Helper has both participants wagers, he will hold on to them until the end of the fight, and pay out to the winner. Please Be aware that the church also deducts 10% of the wager from these bets as well. You are more then welcome to Bet amoungst yourselfs and not use my Helpers as "Money Holders", But you do so at your own risk.

SOMETIMES ( it will be announced that the beginning of the tournament) There will be PRIZES to be won by the Fighter who ends up the Winner of the Night. But again, if this is the case, it will be announced at the beginning of the tournament.
Awesome, can't wait for a good ole **** fight!Count me in.
Maybe if possible, have a gm announce this event 10 minutes or so before hand as a reminder and to let those who may have missed this topic know about it.
How strange, a church bishop that condones **** fighting?
Im in for the **** fighting. As Tabion said please see about the GM reminding people I don't want to miss this because of my bad memory Tongue
Nemo Wrote:How strange, a church bishop that condones **** fighting?

Dont hate the player.... hate the game.... Wink
Can you host the **** fighting tournaments on weekends? i would love to play but idk if i can make it sometimes Sad
I will host the Fights at different times during the Week. The Key days Being Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
I'm so happy someone is bring this back, those were always so much fun. I hope they add a few other events from the old days. Color wars... Cleaver madness... boxing... ugh so many things
hey juan nice to have you back!! love the old days!! hope te be there with your events!!
i missed the last **** fight but im training my chicken for the next one now. i love **** fighting Smile