Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A suggestion to the community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Input is input.

I don't hoard armor. I wear it. That's what it's meant for, not to sit in your bank like a *****. And no, I refuse to buy armor. It's not worth it. If I can't make it I just go naked. I'll get some armor sooner or later.

And some posts have stated "I see only old copper." That's a dumb ass thing to say since I've seen golden, shadow, and beyond in random spurts.
This *****ing about us "vets" and "xfered peeps" and shit is so ****ing stupid. People worked for their skills on XUO and INR and this was a MERGE. The newbies don't get 80 mage or 70 mage or 60 mage. They get 50 mage. This was a planned merge from the beginning talks, of INR and XUO. Not of any other shard, and the skill gain on INR was rep based and much harder and much more expensive, we didn't waste our time on INR for nothing which is great, and for XUO people it would be unfair not to transfer skills, since it is mainly XUO based.

All the people who are *****ing about us having all these l33t pvp skills are idiots. It really isn't that hard to get the 8 skills you need to pvp, and people saying us vets have all this cash is incorrect too, most people here have no cash atm cause none of us have items, we're all doing the same god damn thing ; macroing. You guys joined this shard as new players, if you don't like it go join some ****ing war shard where they give you GM in every skill and there's no economy. ffs shut the hell up already jesus christ
Pages: 1 2 3 4