Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Which do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bridge fighting, namely Britain- but I still loved Minoc's fight back in the day- or Ocllo fighting.

I always love the threat of guard-line crossing and ganking at the bridges. Always seemed more fun than just a red town. Anyone else?
I like fighting inside Brit.
i love bridge fights .. cus then i can run back in saftey when i die for the 5000000000 time Smile
Occolo...
britain graveyard fights Big Grin
MT. Kendall back in the summer of 2001 and around a year ahead on IN1.
Now that was some funny PvP.
A ton of noobs fighting a few PK's, man that was the good old times.
Shadok Wrote:MT. Kendall back in the summer of 2001 and around a year ahead on IN1.

Hah yeah those were definately the days.

But, I like all kind's of fights, actually. I typically just hang around a place where blues can easily find me.
Just came to wonder linden"wood" are you one of those wood guys from Nordborg, Denmark.
There were Jameswood, Svendwood, and some other wood names, can't rember them all anymore.
Shadok Wrote:Just came to wonder linden"wood" are you one of those wood guys from Nordborg, Denmark.
There were Jameswood, Svendwood, and some other wood names, can't rember them all anymore.

was also Nauric Wood, Imrik Wood.....pretty sure Nauric's still around, but has dropped the "wood"
Hahaha no I am not, but I remember them heh. I was Jozan on IN1.
Chaos/Order fights in the cities scattered around the world always got my heart pounding. Entire guilds clashing into eachother, people dying left and right, it was glorious. Smile
Shadok Wrote:MT. Kendall back in the summer of 2001 and around a year ahead on IN1.
I also remember when me and my crew (contained with just Xavier) made gates to britt near the destart in the little tiny bit of guarded tiles then throwing a para field on it and a stonewall behind it...

good ol days
Pages: 1 2