Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: t2a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
t2a doesnt exist on this shard right? Its such a waste of space.. if it exists, entrances should be blocked imo.
t2a exists.
There is no reason to block it off really. It is good for quests, decent rides and a few other reasons. Its not like it hurts the shard in any possible way so why would you want it gone?
Its way too big, Id rather have everyone in britania only than splitting people in britania/t2a, just my opinion
But everyone likes Delucia.Tongue
I don't like T2A tbh... Just spreads people more out, and Delucia is miner bot heaven
There are tons of mines in the world, delucia is no different. The world is huge enough as is, it doesn't spread people out really. There shouldn't be anything to complain about, the playerbase is a steady 160 online. It really shouldn't be that difficult to find people. In addition t2a isn't guarded anywhere. I don't see what there is to complain about.
The thing about Delucia is, it is surrounded by mines, it's guarded, and it has a bank. So it's really safe for miners
Delucia shouldn't be guarded.
I agree with Skorpion.. Delucia should be guarded.. if any of you played Old Alias Mortal you know it was a important bank and you always find someone there!
So make Delucia unguarded. I'm pretty sure they'll want to keep T2A available for more rare mount spawns if nothing else.
Cole Wrote:So make Delucia unguarded. I'm pretty sure they'll want to keep T2A available for more rare mount spawns if nothing else.

Im pretty sure it isnt guarded... and if it is im sure itll change once the staff notice. Mining bots done really mean much as the AFK script seems to work Ok Tongue

smoke

mining bots are not allowed. its a rule Afk Harvesting Will Result in a punishent go read them ^^