Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Taran you have a pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please read your pm its urgent

maka

Ken, your account is banned pending investigation, asssuming you are the one that took Druids transfer info. When we know what to do, we will let both you and druid know.
please read mate

cheers
Setep your a account stealing ******...how many accounts did you steal you fuking homo dude seriously i hope you rot in hell...what was it you said to me on msn when you were taunting me that you took my account....OH YA!!! TRAIN UP *****!:badgrin: glad they banned your ****** ass
Ken Wrote:please read mate

cheers

GO hell man really its ****ed bad u were my friend now u stealed and still trying get my account i cant understand how u want play with this shame and my damn Acccount still dunno really?:eek:

ur mom didnt say u be a good boy???? probaly she wasnt Rolleyes
its not ur fault man its ur ****ed mom's fault soo i ll **** her first for it
wow someone wants to get banned
BLack_Raider Wrote:GO hell man really its ****ed bad u were my friend now u stealed and still trying get my account i cant understand how u want play with this shame and my damn Acccount still dunno really?:eek:

ur mom didnt say u be a good boy???? probaly she wasnt Rolleyes
its not ur fault man its ur ****ed mom's fault soo i ll **** her first for it

It was Ken who played with Alper Tunga all IN:R, so I can't see why he shouldn't have it.

Unreal Wrote:Setep your a account stealing ******...how many accounts did you steal you fuking homo dude seriously i hope you rot in hell...what was it you said to me on msn when you were taunting me that you took my account....OH YA!!! TRAIN UP *****! glad they banned your ****** ass

Ken is not Setep, Ken was Alper Tunga on IN:R, you were in his guild. It was not Druid Black who played with it.
I thought they both played it?
Though according to the information I have gathered with my gm sleuthing skills, whoever made the account owns it. So if Druid created the account, it should be his to do as he pleases.
As long as "as he pleases" includes learning to keep his account info to himself for a change.
Skorp bro ya i made my account be sure KM and TAran know who is real Druid
i worked ALper Tunga for Months like mads without stop i gmed a lot skill i maked a guild named ROG it was reguired guild of BlacK
i just want my account only it

and ledorail bla whateverelse shut up stop try help ur damn backstabber friend he was my friend too for long time agoo dont trust him much just shut up soryy man u being an ******* i wont swear on forums more its enough its a new start for us i ll try be good for peoples ty

Druid[bLack] a.k.a Alper Tunga[RoG]

Maniac Of bLAck