Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Grimjov -The 2nd Horseman (RP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grimjov
War

[SIZE="3"]
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
[/SIZE]

I can not tell you how long I have lived, for I can not remember. I am the second rider of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the one known as the lord of War. During my time with the mortals I would make sure every human would rip each other apart and bring total chaos wherever I resided. Unfortunately those times are long gone and it is time that we arise once more and do our biding.

Ever since the division of Sosaria, there has been a hold on our eternal torment. We Horsemen have ceased our acts for the time being, our lust for more grows as we speak. My patience grows old while waiting on this loophole of nothingness, and I have decided, as my other peers have done as well, to greet the world once again with havoc and destruction.

It has been long since I have put my arms to do some dirty work, too long... Most of my abilities to bring destruction and slaughter amongst men have dwindled and it will take me time to re-poses these powers. It will take my time and during these days of weakness I will gather my peers and prepare for the total destruction of this world called Britannia. Pray for your lives, beg for mercy, there is no point, the end is coming.

For those who are wondering what name I go by…well you can all call me, The Second Horsemen of the Apocalypse, War, the lord of destruction!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Item Request List: (It’s JUST a list...):icon_twisted:

Blood Red Horse:
* The red color of my horse represents blood spilled on the battlefield.
Unique Sword
* I carry a great sword, which represents battle and fighting.
Robe: (Guild Item)
* Death Robe for the four of us…
It is good to see you brother.
We will not be giving out any colored mounts whatsoever as RP rewards and the other items you requested will be very scarce and will require you to prove yourself as an RPer over a long period of time to obtain them.

For now your request for those items has been denied however if you wish to change the requested item to something else I will reevaluate the story.
OC: :evil: If that is the case. I will settle for a Noobyfied Crown titled: Lord of Destruction

Its got to look pimpin tho haha.

Can this be accepted?