Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Guide on Importing your INR or XUO Character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We should of made this earlier, but it came to my mind now since some people asked me at the last minute how character transfers are working.

Warning: If you've forgotten your password, email [email protected] with your INR or XUO account name, the name of a character or two on the account. And mention 5-10 skills with what level they were at (approximately)

The account you put here can be the same as your INR or XUO account, or a new one if you like. Same goes for the password. We recommend you use a new password incase you gave it out to someone, or incase the files of INR or XUO ever escape. The files of an old shard got out, and some people on XUO got robbed, so take this as your warning.
[Image: 57244733ha3.png]

Click "New".
[Image: 28948987ay4.png]

Select "Advanced".
[Image: 12916277ew7.png]

For the two skills at 50, you want to take a hard to train skill. The reason is you get a little bit extra skill transfer if your skill was high enough. ex: since I am from XUO if I select anatomy and inscription I will get them at 65 each, instead of 40. (Read more about why here.) The third option doesn't matter, take any skill. JUST PUT THE FIRST TWO TO 50 POINTS OR THIS EXTRA SKILL TRANSFER WON'T WORK!!! Click the next arrow once you are sure you want the extra skills on the two you set to 50. Again, the third skill option doesn't matter. you won't get extra skill transfers for it.
[Image: 74148108yd6.png]

You can put any name you want for your char name because it will be replaced by what you had on INR or XUO. Same goes for your appearance. Only thing not imported is hairstyle. Sex and skin color will be fixed to match what you had on INR or XUO. Only exception to skin color might be due to RP rewards on INR.
[Image: 74813929yi7.png]

Choose any city and press the next button. You will end up in pits either way.
[Image: 12006177ns8.png]

Type the command like I did and press enter
[Image: 32584447pm8.png]

This box should then appear. Put in your account and password from XUO or INX.
[Image: 56274473ja7.png]

If any characters are available to be imported they will be shown like in the picture. Check the box next to the name to select the char you want to import. PRESSING "IMPORT CHARACTER" WILL REPLACE THE CHARACTER YOU ARE NOW ON. MAKE SURE YOU WANT TO IMPORT A CHARACTER ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE NOW ON.
[Image: 10pw4.png]
Quick question.
Do you have multiple tries on your old accountname and password in the 2nd last picture?
Ive got a good idea about my pass but honestly im not sure. So if i could try around a bit im sure id find it without having to bother Taran about it :p
same goes for me ;p
yes u do

maka

Woho pande!
Odium Wrote:yes u do

Thanks!

And btw, nice work Pande Wink
Thanks, but it's kinda what this post is for: http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1003

Wink
//EDIT:

Noted, thanks nalo.
Taran Wrote:Thanks, but it's kinda what this post is for: http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1003

Wink

i thought a visual one might be better Smile