Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Taran please check PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:evil:
turn that frown upside down Smile we are opening in a few hours Big Grin if its not something personal, maybe i can give you an answer if you feel like pming me. ill be online for another bit before i head to bed.
its not Real Druid ....
im here look his ip adres hes not from Turkey.... ****ed lier u backstabing me i ll find ur mom for it and ll ask about her pusy!:doubt:
lawl... turkey druid > non turkey druid
Druid asked me to comment on this issue. For what its worth, i spoke with a character names Oss today in minoc mines, and he seemed quite like Druid. On the other hand, Alper Tunga (one of Druid's aliases) hardly responded to the name druid yesterday, and didn't seem to match the personality i know.
yeh cole is right druid is my best friend i had him on msn and i asked come pay uo with me he said noo i am doing something i come in a few hours... thans i saw Alper Tunga and i was like YOOO BRROOO HAHAHA funn shit... he was like... huh? wtf?so i msg druid in msn i asked wtf are ya doing bro... and it wasnt him... dunnoo...