Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Patch Version needed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What patch version do we need for this shard?

maka

We recommend that you patch fully, it's the safest and you get the best client. You COULD possibly even play with AoS, but it would be very very buggy.
Oh, alright. I'll start patching. I got crappy vista now though, and it always messes up. Anyone else using vista and playing UO?

[edit]
Yeah, vista is once again being shitty. It downloads patch, then tries to apply it, and it won't go. Is there a way to manually patch UO?
i had uo going on vista, but it froze (which i think is due to my firewall) but it should patch fine. i got nothing else to do so imma give it a go Big Grin. give me a bit because i have to install it first... that keeps getting pushed down on my priority list lol
Installed UO on Vista drive yesterday. Had no major problems except had to use "Classic Windows" theme. Razor (title bar) info wouldn't show up when using Aero or Vista default theme.
Alright, cause I have no idea why it won't patch I have the UO:ML client. It won't patch when I click UO Patch.

[edit]
My login file is set to this server; can anyone post the regular, osi login, I think that may be the issue?
edit your login so it says this:

;Loginservers for Ultima Online
;Do not edit this file or patching will fail! Always save a backup.
LoginServer=login.owo.com,7775
LoginServer=login.owo.com,7776
It's still being shitty; I am going to uninstall and reinstall I guess. I have nothing better to do. I will edit my post with an update.
make sure to only put the inx files in after you've fully patched. this goes for the login, muls, hues, everything.
Yeah, I did that like a moronSad lol

[edit]
Alright, I reinstalled, and it is patching fine now. Lesson learned, read directions. DO NOT put IN:X files in UO folder til completely patched.
i have never patched my uo and ive never experienced any problems Cool