Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Ah, good to be back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

macr0planet

Some of you might remember me as Silver from Imagine Nation. Way way back in the day *drip*. I miss those days, but that's probably why I'm back. Remember DoD and their wars with everyone else? haha, fun times.

Anywho, enough with the hellos. I'm aware that the server is not up yet, but I was just curious about something (this is my first time using razor). Everytime I try to log in to the server, it gives me an illegal shutdown for UO. Is this normal for right now? Or shouldn't it say something like I can't connect? Anyways, let me know. Good to be back!Cool
there was a bit of a mistake in the email we sent out. the server isnt up yet, will be as of saturday oct 27 though Smile

maka

First of all, HI!Smile

Now, lets try to fix your razor. Does it give you some kind of message, and if so, what would that message be. Also, what UO version are you using and what client?
Hohoho, I remember you ;P God I got such a great memory.
oops, i forgot to say hi, so hi Big Grin

macr0planet

maka Wrote:First of all, HI!Smile

Now, lets try to fix your razor. Does it give you some kind of message, and if so, what would that message be. Also, what UO version are you using and what client?

I updated UO to it's fullest, downloaded the correct stuff to log onto INX, razor and all. Used razor to connect to the server. But when I try to create an account (log on) it pops up a microsoft window that says that "UO had an error and is shutting down." I know the server isn't up until Saturday, but should it be doing this? I followed the step by step guide to connect to INX.
Which Razor version are you using?
Are you using Vista?

maka

Could also be an exception since the server is down, but I do not know.

macr0planet

maka Wrote:Could also be an exception since the server is down, but I do not know.

Yeah I could be. . .I probably should just wait to see if it works later.

I am using the latest version of Razor, and I'm on XP SP2.Cool
Think I remember the name silver. Welcome back.

Kanc

it should work, probably your client version isn't supported by the version of razor you have - try with different client.

should work.

i have Razor version 1.0.9.17000,

and client version 5.0.8.2.

everything opens just fine, except for the server message when i try to login, which says Couldn't connect to ultima online etc. etc.