Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Blessings for you all ! peace & love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello people ! how you doing around here? Tongue as i can see we havent start yet and we already got a lof of "war" in the forums hehehe Tongue you need to relax and dont spend your str here Tongue if you do ull die easy in the moment i FS you !! Tongue hehehee

Grettings to the xuo ppl

Blesssssssssssss !
Blessure Wrote:Hello people ! how you doing around here? Tongue as i can see we havent start yet and we already got a lof of "war" in the forums hehehe Tongue you need to relax and dont spend your str here Tongue if you do ull die easy in the moment i FS you !! Tongue hehehee

Grettings to the xuo ppl

Blesssssssssssss !

Agreeee.

Nice to see you at forums bleasure Big Grin
Someone has been smoking to much pot lately.
blessure whats up, i remenber you from xuo , you were a very good pvper Tongue hope to see ya playing when we start
Magus Wrote:Someone has been smoking to much pot lately.

Pande thinks we should all do that. Apparently it makes us happy and not care when we get insulted.
chill out guys Smile im sure pande said that in a funny way , no need to take it serious and make fun of him for that. we the staff apologize if any comment we make offends you in a way or anythig, but if you feel offended or bad for any comment we or anyone says you should express yourself
hehehe muto and tiesto nice to see you both again, thanks for your words tiesto, ofc im gonna join Tongue i have not been active on the forums but i have been checking the website every week Tongue

and ofc i have been smoking some shit... hahahahaha

dont tread the grass... just smoke it Tongue
Veno Wrote:Pande thinks we should all do that. Apparently it makes us happy and not care when we get insulted.

You are dumb, you get insulted for the stupidiest thing, oh my god get a brain.
SombraX Wrote:You are dumb, you get insulted for the stupidiest thing, oh my god get a brain.

Did i insult you by my post? Since for some reason you felt you had to post this.
Get a brain huh? You should probably pay some attention in school since im quite sure if you had you would know that any person that can breathe by themself actually already has a brain. And breathing is nesessary to become old enough to learn languege and using a computer to post on a forum like this.
But i better stop, this post has most likely already gone far beyond what you can comprehend.
I have a brain and i know my dad can beat up your dad
please dont start a war on the rastaman topic!!! JESUS! Big Grin hahhahahahaha
HEY MATE!..
People do even remember you, LOL.. :doubt:
But it's awesome to see you back at the shard in the near future..
You did stand your words.. as i can see now.
I'm sure we will share time when playing, mentioned in duels and more.
Pages: 1 2 3