Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: +6000 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm willing to get my intire college onto this game ONLY if you bring it up this weekend, because i spoke to them all and they said they all took off work this weekend and will start playing, if not than they just wasted a weekend off without pay. They would be extremely upset if it doesnt up go and i'm pretty sure they wont play Confused

Confusedurprised:
I was also wanting any news on the release date etc since they said stay tune almost 2 weeks ago.
Cooking is done now, only tracking is left.

maka

Silverwolf Wrote:I'm willing to get my intire college onto this game ONLY if you bring it up this weekend, because i spoke to them all and they said they all took off work this weekend and will start playing, if not than they just wasted a weekend off without pay. They would be extremely upset if it doesnt up go and i'm pretty sure they wont play Confused

Confusedurprised:

Big GrinBig Grin
Good work, perhaps this server will be over-populated, people in every tile, a crossed the word... Killer

-Aeorox
yea well im inviting all 10k people from my school! beat that amin! :p lol Big Grin
I inceminated all of your mothers and the offspring and I are all on a LAN ready to gank.
Today might be the lucky day, maybe!
no way
Aeorox Wrote:Today might be the lucky day, maybe!

Don't count on it.

Bl00dH0unD

what about the mail? i think we should atleast get the mail 1 week before the server opensCool
hey silverwolf, dont wory i just talked to maka and he told me......hah do i even have to say it anymore?

ps. the shards goin live tonight!!!
Pages: 1 2