Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: 10+ extra players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I don't know when IN:X is coming up, "(Yeah I know, on a weekend)", but, I could get like 10,11, maybe 12 people on this Saturday... Could be more, this one fellow has like 5 buddies that play UO...

I'm trying to help this shard have a success start, for you admins, and the players that want a populated server, but everyone I know is getting frustrated by waiting, and yet again, you read 20 or more posts about this. I'm just saying, everyone won't wait forever.

This post is not negative, which it sounds, it is just, I'm just referring to what some of my UO-Pals directly told me.

"Quoting my friend" Didn't this server post to be up like 3 months ago? what was said at the end of last beta. "Unquote"

-Aeorox
The shard will be open "soon". Please be patient.

:lol:
Aeorox Wrote:and yet again, you read 20 or more posts about this. I'm just saying, everyone won't wait forever.

You just made it 21.... Rolleyes Can you fools stop making threads like this...?
elcid i like your avatar :lol:
Elcid Wrote:You just made it 21.... Rolleyes Can you fools stop making threads like this...?

Yeah, usually the same prick that usually answers them as well. Wasn't you fired from staff?

Elcid Wrote:same thing happened to me with IN:X Wink except i didnt go inactive

Otherwise, If I was you, I'd stfu and don't post. Like I said in the thread others like this one I made, besides pricks like you don't need to answer.

I know, staff you are working to make this project 100%, I don't mind waiting, and I hope this will be the best shard ever made, in UO-History. Like just a estimate when it will come out, Months/Weeks, don't meaning be harsh posting. Just some pricks just got assy turns... Figured he'd take a hint, more people that posts these, the more that one to play, and to make the shard killer from the start.

-Aeorox
Jesus guys calm down... no need to start another flaming post....
Tiesto Wrote:elcid i like your avatar :lol:

haha thanks... yeah i saw it when i did a google image search... i was looking for a picture of a soldier and instead found this thing... i recon tis funny :p

Aeorox Wrote:Yeah, usually the same prick that usually answers them as well. Wasn't you fired from staff?

Otherwise, If I was you, I'd stfu and don't post. Like I said in the thread others like this one I made, besides pricks like you don't need to answer.

I know, staff you are working to make this project 100%, I don't mind waiting, and I hope this will be the best shard ever made, in UO-History. Like just a estimate when it will come out, Months/Weeks, don't meaning be harsh posting. Just some pricks just got assy turns... Figured he'd take a hint, more people that posts these, the more that one to play, and to make the shard killer from the start.

-Aeorox

I wasnt fired, i just didnt carry on as staff from IN:R. Miss interpritation of my post Wink

Aeoros Wrote:Like I said in the thread others like this one I made

You just said yourself we have plenty of other posts like this... why make another one instead of posting under one of the others we already have.

Saying you have 10 people who can log on this weekend isnt going to make the staff open it this weekend.... Rolleyes
Elcid Wrote:haha thanks... yeah i saw it when i did a google image search... i was looking for a picture of a soldier and instead found this thing... i recon tis funny :p

I wasnt fired, i just didnt carry on as staff from IN:R. Miss interpritation of my post Wink

You just said yourself we have plenty of other posts like this... why make another one instead of posting under one of the others we already have.

Saying you have 10 people who can log on this weekend isnt going to make the staff open it this weekend.... Rolleyes

Like I said, I don't mind waiting, just I had some people on Aim saying it was post to come up this weekend? Now they changed it to next Saturday, and they said for sure. If I find the logs, I'd be happy in posting all of them, from different people, similar answer. So, I got called all of my friends, telling all of them this Saturday. Message was to me, it was coming up, 3 out of 3 saying so? Also, I just reformatted my PC, and couldn't check the forums right away, how to download Mozilla. "(Int. Explorer doesn't work here?)" -Aeorox
Aeorox Wrote:Like I said, I don't mind waiting, just I had some people on Aim saying it was post to come up this weekend? Now they changed it to next Saturday, and they said for sure. If I find the logs, I'd be happy in posting all of them, from different people, similar answer. So, I got called all of my friends, telling all of them this Saturday. Message was to me, it was coming up, 3 out of 3 saying so? Also, I just reformatted my PC, and couldn't check the forums right away, how to download Mozilla. "(Int. Explorer doesn't work here?)" -Aeorox

Yeah thats fair enough. Theres a few people going around saying "yeah its up this weekend" but unless you here it from Taran or Maka i wouldnt take it as gosple! :p
Well, Elcid, Sorry for my temper, get alittle mad at times. I will hear the word from either the staff. See ya -Aeorox
Aeorox Wrote:Well, Elcid, Sorry for my temper, get alittle mad at times. I will hear the word from either the staff. See ya -Aeorox

And im sorry for being a rude and blunt bastard Smile
I'm happy you guys worked this out.
Pages: 1 2 3