Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: hello what's up whats going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was wondering what was happining whit the server
havent been here for a while and haven't read all the posts but could someone tell me when they think server would be up????????

also when the server comes up could the staff think about wipinf fourms so it can start fresh aswell?

thank hope good new comes my way!!
Soon. lol
hello pelletier,

you should try reading the thread titles atleast to give you an idea of what they are. you probably could of found your answer there.

anyways, the devs are finishing up some of the remaining things, we should be up soon. maybe 3 weeks? maybe 4?

we will not wipe the forums because there are lots of suggestions in various sections, and we may want to check on them at one point
Dude 3 weeks is an insane amount of time. lol im thinking people were contemplating the idea of a week or 2. lol
yeh, pretty soon mate. We are in the final stages of jus tweaking things here and there to make it perfect Smile
Hello Pelletier, we are working hard and this will go up soon trust me, you just have to wait a little more to see the perfection or what we think it it Smile.

It's nice to see that you are still here looking the forums, stay here and we will keep you informed Smile
Nemo Wrote:Dude 3 weeks is an insane amount of time. lol im thinking people were contemplating the idea of a week or 2. lol

lol doesn't have to be 3-4 weeks tho, it's just a matter of how long it takes to finish up what's left. Don't expect a fast date tho because if you do you may just end up getting disapointed if it we can't finish it until then. But it may be faster than you think if we're lucky tho.

Regards,
Hate
Nemo Wrote:Soon. lol

LOL!
Hate Wrote:lol doesn't have to be 3-4 weeks tho, it's just a matter of how long it takes to finish up what's left. Don't expect a fast date tho because if you do you may just end up getting disapointed if it we can't finish it until then. But it may be faster than you think if we're lucky tho.

Regards,
Hate

that's why i said 3-4 weeks, so you aren't disapointed that it takes longer then what i say. on the other hand if we realease 2 weeks sooner then i say you will all love it (despite the many delays we've had)

and as i said in another thread, im not a dev so my word isn't official.

for all i know, someone could go crazy and fix all the remaining bugs in 1 day, advancing the release by 1 or even 2 weeks!
im accullay surpriced, in a positive way that ppl still wait for the server. i guess we can call this a great success Big Grin
n0x* Wrote:yeh, pretty soon mate. We are in the final stages of jus tweaking things here and there to make it perfect Smile

We don't want a perfect shard, we want a playable shard
SombraX Wrote:We don't want a perfect shard, we want a playable shard

Who's "we"?
Pages: 1 2