Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Bah!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are no reactive, wizard, griffin, or fire ores?

..bah!

Hopefully you will add them later?

Also, will most of the crafted armor still be there such as Elven, Daemon scale, etc.?
We didn't want to add all ores from both INR and XUO since we would have ended up with over 30 different ores. Instead we removed some from each shard and ended up with our current list.

Elven armor and Daemon Scale armor will be added, I just need access to IN1's scripts so I can check what attributes they had and what resources they required to create them.
Taran Wrote:We didn't want to add all ores from both INR and XUO since we would have ended up with over 30 different ores. Instead we removed some from each shard and ended up with our current list.

Elven armor and Daemon Scale armor will be added, I just need access to IN1's scripts so I can check what attributes they had and what resources they required to create them.
Wasnt it Dragon Scale? I never liked that cause it had WAY to high AR compared to how easy it was to get.

Will we have those crystals to make the "old" custom craftables better btw? Or will they be tweaked from the start so it wont be nesessary?
Yeah Dragon Scale, sorry

All custom armors and weapons from IN will be tweaked and adapted to INX pvp system. Which means no crystals will be necessary
and we can modify all of your weapons without wiping or you even knowing. "Power Crystals" are a thing of the past.
here is a link to all the currently added ores.

we have plans to add more as time goes on. (i don't remember hearing about it, but it seems elven armor would be one of them), we might even be adding holy lunar or seiken since many players liked those.

as far as weapons go, we will be adding the fancy IN ones, but with mods so they aren't anywhere close to 1 hit kills.

we will also be adding a few custom XUO bows. elven and greater elven included (faster attack speed, great for hunting). to get the supplies for these bows you have to lumberjack and get special logs called elven logs. we might also be adding noxious bows and prism bows from xuo.

do not fear, there is plenty of stuff to come Smile
erhm panda is not completely right.

elven bows are already added. they take a few regular loggs to create but you require alot of carp skill.

they give you
+ attackspeed (compared to regular bows)
+ archery
+ tactics.
I want Black Widows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin:
Veno Wrote:I want Black Widows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin:

god no.
Cole Wrote:god no.

god yes?

They were only good with 100+dex like any other bows/xbows.

Fiery bow of death was kinda over the top though :p
are you sure odium lol? im positive i chopped for elven logs. i even remember people telling me they never got elven logs, only regular ones. i never crafted an elvin bow... i just figured elven logs = elven bow, noxious logs = noxious bow. i don't know what else we had em for...

and we had 2 elven bows. 1 was "an elven bow" the other was "a greater elven bow" the "elven bow" looked like a regular one, but just colored green. the "greater elven bow" was a different look and also colored green.
on xuo you had to chop for elven loogs, but on inx you dont have to, atleast not now.
Pages: 1 2