Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: In and Xuo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was looking through old screenshots of in and Xuo

PLEASE tell me we wont be having gay colored stuff, ex. purple forges random pink triangles fomr the ground, ice colored tombstone looking things to get regs. purple walls in arenas.. . etc, if so, Please rethink about keepign thi color, i wont wanna play in a server that looks like it was colored by a 3rd grader.

maka

I think that all the colors we will be using for normal shard stuff will be neutral colored, not to bright and not to dark and definitely not sparkle.
nice, That ice color is kinda gay tho. the ice armor i mean, and i dont mean sparkle n shit i meant that its kinda weird walking around in pits and seeing little purple puddles on the floor or orange light poles pink signs red skin colored NPC's, Pink Chests, etc etc,

basically what i mean is, Are things going to be colored a color they are not supposed to be?

Idea: If pits is going to be used in In-X why not make the little puddles, red and blue portals blue for blue towns, red for red towns.
Nemo Wrote:nice, That ice color is kinda gay tho. the ice armor i mean, and i dont mean sparkle n shit i meant that its kinda weird walking around in pits and seeing little purple puddles on the floor or orange light poles pink signs red skin colored NPC's, Pink Chests, etc etc,

basically what i mean is, Are things going to be colored a color they are not supposed to be?

Idea: If pits is going to be used in In-X why not make the little puddles, red and blue portals blue for blue towns, red for red towns.

i kinda liked those little puddles Big Grin
Nemo Wrote:nice, That ice color is kinda gay tho. the ice armor i mean, and i dont mean sparkle n shit i meant that its kinda weird walking around in pits and seeing little purple puddles on the floor or orange light poles pink signs red skin colored NPC's, Pink Chests, etc etc,

this was mainly done for variety and the fact different people like different things. signs had weird colors to grab your attention.

xuo had blue pads for blue towns and red pads for red towns, just like what INX will have. xuo also had a pinkish one for the vendor area, yellow for afk area, and a light green to go outside brit bridge. we won't be having any of these. the gates we have for events will be colored differently so you can tell the difference just by looking at it and not have to click it.

but yes, we will be avoiding the pink/purple/sparkling colors for arenas. its upto the gm what color a sign will be though
From what i can tell Britain will be the verite city again, with verite hue. I think buildings and other things can be given unique colors, it just has to be done with discrimination.
Nemo Wrote:That ice color is kinda gay tho.

Heh, yeah I agree. Ice should get a new hue.
Cole Wrote:From what i can tell Britain will be the verite city again, with verite hue. I think buildings and other things can be given unique colors, it just has to be done with discrimination.

brit verite
minoc bloodrock
vesper mythril
why not just keep the cities there normal colors?
What do u mean by verite city? everything will be verite color?
Nemo Wrote:why not just keep the cities there normal colors?
What do u mean by verite city? everything will be verite color?

Not everything. The lightpoles, benches etc.
and bank...i like the way it looks, and i'm tired of seeing everything so drab and gray. They aren't florescent colors or anything. If you need to justify it, verite is an ore, and if they can construct a building out of iron you may just as well be able to do it out of others. I just don't know who sponsored the construction of Vesper :/
only britain bank have a diffrent hue.
Pages: 1 2 3