Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Best PVPers ? OMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who were the best Pvpers from your server.

I remember mit0 was good, maka, elleb was aiight scare was good.

I remember winning alot of events toward the end of my xuo career or getting 2nd to scarecrow.
tbh i think most of the xuo players got very good at pvping during the end of makas server.. i think i might take a spot in top 10..MAYBE!
Nemo Wrote:Who were the best Pvpers from your server.

I remember mit0 was good, maka, elleb was aiight scare was good.

I remember winning alot of events toward the end of my xuo career or getting 2nd to scarecrow.

I don't think i was one of the BEST pvpers on xuo, in there everyone had their own style, for me the best pvper ever on xuo is Maka tha puto.
Anyway we will have lots of goodpvpers on our shard and it will be somehow funny in tourneys Smile
I really think this is one of the dumbest questions which you could ask!
The mods are trying to get everything under control.
I have seen on every shard/forum from Xuo since the beginning this topic comming around. It's not strange that it ALWAYS ends up in a gorgeous flame war! Everyone has their own kind of view..
E.g. we all can see that you "Nemo" only did play on the last days of the latest Xuo version. Because i keep with the idea that the PvP'ers from Jakko's shard were ALOT better then those.. Ofcourse ppl get better, i have been once pretty good to. But i think i have just a small chance at winning in tourneys against people as..: Trunks, Goten, Maka, Ztoke, Aragorn, Bilbo, Smeagol, SideShowBob, Avery (just some names of HUGE players).

Only one thing i can guarantee.. Which is if everyone who has ever been good at any Xuo version comes together again and starts playing, first ppl need to get back in their style and effort. But then you can find the best player by setting everyone against eachother for 10 times in a row.
Which means you fight against everyone, and that happens 10 times..
With some kind of strange mathematic you could find the best player ever.
Is it this worth? I don't think so..
kragan
by the end of the LAST xuo there were different levels concerning the top pvpers ( speaking of 1v1 ) I'd say the top 3 ( wich i will call Lvl 1 ) was Juanin, Ztoke and Maka ( first 2 were just almost impossible to kill due to their defense techniques, whose ppl gave up cause it was too boring to deal with them ,and maka was in my opinion the overall best pvper, since he has a good style and also a pretty tough defense, combining offense and defense very well so it was pretty amusing to duel with him. Then the level below (LVL 2 )wud be players like Me ( not to brag but i kicked ass ) , Scarecrow , Duplex aka Jamie, Tico , one of the " Muhamads" , some inactive players like my *****s Silverwolf and Nox , Method aswell , even tho he didnt pop up in Xuo3 as far as i know, Kragan and finally the gay couple Bilbo and Smeagol ( these last 2 guys used to be kickass back in xuo1 but everyone improved their skills so they ended up bitting the dust way too much , ahh..i kind of got rich thankx to these guys Big Grin ) And lvl 3 wud be the rest of players since , as someone said above, everyone had pretty much the same skills and the lvl in the duels was equal.

PD: all of the above was MY opinion regarding the 1v1 top pvp ( 2V2 or Ganking aside ) , even tho its pretty accurate its just my opinion so if someone doesnt like it, just dont even bother on talking shit about it. I could have included some " old glories " or retired players, but i didnt because honestly they would have sucked bigtime if they had decided to show up .

Regards
i would not count juanin in the top :o, he was simply boring but unlike hate he always did somthing stupid after 40mins. when hate keeps on going for another hour or two Tongue

maka

I've played on all the XUO versions and I can seriously say that A LOT of players had a high quality of some sort in PvP on the last one. Most old schoolers wouldn't stand a chance vs the "new" ppl. Now I'm not entirely sure why that is, think it might be cause my shard was so PvP orientated, with all the ladders and somewhat easy skill gain, so people ended up pvping a lot. Shard was also somewhat small so we did a lot of events and we had the duel stones opened a lot.

It will be interesting to see how it will look on INX, as I'm sure there is a lot of great PvPers there too. PvP is ensentially not being good at one "style", but understanding the whole concept of it. A person that is truly good at PvP will be good at every skill base PvP style, no matter if its IN, XUO, WoW or DAOC.
Makaveli, you must consider that your shards weren't exactly like Jakko's.
I don't know what the difference was exactly (but it had something to do with hits and gh scrolls), because on your shard it was pretty easy to heal out danger moments. At Jakko's Xuo, only the TOP players were able to escape from a narrow death. Back then i would die for sure, whatever i would try. I believe that i got better, but not that much.. And you know if you like it or not there has been a time on yours and Omniferious's shard that i was one of the better players around, with Silverwolf and Menace.

I just can't stand such a topic, i want to flame everyone who does not think like i do. I'm sorry! (E.g. Dramatics post i would like to get a hit on, but like Drama already say's it's his opinion)

Anyway please.. lock this topic, before i start flaming! Wink
This post refers to IN1 as its the only server i pvp'd on.

Hard to say who was the best but i know who i didnt want to go up against. Heres my list:
Taran
Carding
Westwood
Lerris
Kerith

Those 5 have always been way better than me. Most others however i could hold my own against.

Other good players were:
Blade Rinehardt + his buddy whos name i cant remember
BoJ crew(we rocked Big Grin )
some of the TRU guys were decent too, Rob, Sparhawke, and all the others i cant remember
The priest from PoD. grr whats his name? He was the first guy i saw wear Myth armor in pvp :eek:

IN pvp cant be compared to XUO however. We did it for fun not to be leet.
black call me stupid but.. what i can remember from jakkos was long a** fights, and gheal scrolls that was godlike, and on makas ghscreall thats still godlike but drains your mana liek s**t Tongue
You didn't even mention me to the worst pvp of XUO's history... I bet i can kill some of the people you talked about here, just coz' they're old they're the best? heh, they are not.
Pages: 1 2 3