Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: In:x Colour Codes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
some people have asked for the old IN colour code site, that site is gone and IN:X use a new hue file.

i did take myself the time to do a IN:X colour code site.

Remember guys, i do not know how the last site was or how it looked, but i did my best. i spent like 6hours on this.. :p

any suggestions? feel free to post them.

IN:X rare hue list
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/

maka

axx
Very Nice!, Good Job
always hated the sparkle hues Sad looks like a color bug or like its from an old amiga game.

good job Odium, that list will be useful !
i used to like the sparkles way back in the old days, but they have been forgotten in the past few years, cause no "hardcore" players liked them after a while even me, i mean you always want a colour that can match your armor right? Wink but i know for a fact that some of my friends and specially some girls that i know of that play uo like it very much =). so i wanted to bring it back, and tbh i have used it a while on my staff char now aswell =P =)

thnx all ! feels good to know i didnt do it for nothing, and i hope it will help ya when choosing a gm reward item =)
Dibs 2545 Rolleyes
Heh, I had this color (2541) as my GM dye tub (and Order Shield) On IN1, heh.
[Image: 2541.jpg]

I like these color, though:
[Image: 1173.jpg]
[Image: 1174.jpg]

Nice job, Odi!
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/pics/2969.jpg

Color of my smurf skin.. i think lol. In1.
+1 Congrats Odium
Nice work odium that looks awesome...

Can i make one suggestion though (wait u said suggestions are cool) make the backgrounds black.... when u use the magic wand tool in PS (which i assume u did) it removes some of the outline of items that are dark in color and makes em look all jaggered... just a suggestion... might looks a bit weird also with the dark colors... but its a suggestion! Big Grin

Anyways looks good! I Like 2527... Smile
thnx all,

elcid it did look weird when i tried it with black backgrounds instead of white, atleast for some colours. :/, im happy for suggestions but i think it do look better with white. But i do see what you mean. i will also add pure black to the staff only list Tongue

and to all the old xuo players, inx will have some colours that are for staff only, daemon steel is however NOT a staff only colour anymore like it was on IN. Sapphire, Adamantium, and Pure black is. The reason for this is because some quests or some rp rewards etc might have these colours.

ye i did use the magic wand mostly (without it it would have been a pain) Smile, but on some colours i did actually cut it for hand example most of the green hues.

i did also use the erasor to remove some of the grass after i had cut them out Big Grin

:kissing: :3some:
Nice work! i bet it took some time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5