Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Kind of good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

maka

Quote:Currently Active Users: 17 (11 members and 6 guests)
Seems like a lot of people are waiting on the server, especially considering that those stats are 15 min stats.
Whens this thing going to be going up bra... Ive been waiting on pins and needles waiting to play so i dont have to go look for drugs to get fud up on... Im depressed and i have uo withdrawl.......... I need some kinda free server to play or something!

maka

We have no ETA yet, but we should have one soon. It's not much left.
Well could you estimate by hours... day.... month... year

maka

We will be able to make an ETA very soon. We just need to look through the loot packs and tweak the skill gains. Then we will have an ETA.
client go to 60.17 version is that going to be that big of a problem for me.. or do i realy need to reinstall the whole thing again cause my cpu blows and id rather not wait for that fucn patch one more time
We will fix that.. I just don't know when
You don't have to reinstall though, get someone with a different clientversion to send it to you. Actually I think I'll try to find version 6 somewhere and put it on the website for everyone to download
How about a "best case - worst case" kind of thing? Like, if the loot packs turn out like they are already perfect, and everything goes as you hope, how long? And if all that stuff still needs major tweaking, give a long ETA.

Pwease?

How about this... should I go ahead and reinstall UO tonight?
Can we get an ETA of the ETA?
lol
Patience boys,

not too long left.. !
Tabion Wrote:Can we get an ETA of the ETA?
lol

:lol:
Lindenwood Wrote:How about this... should I go ahead and reinstall UO tonight?

you should always have uo installed Smile