Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: UOAssist and INX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

smoke

Muto Wrote:Yes Razor is going to work, but some old players like uoa so its good to have it there.

ayoo! im gay im gay i use the shield all day XD, long time no see Big Grin
AptaR Wrote:i hear u can crash shards with injection it should be illigal!!!

I know that you're just messing around Aptar, but other people may not know that. So I just want to let everybody else know that Injection can not crash an RunUO server, that's why we allow people to use injection here :] The same goes for all similar "packets to server-attacks" with injection, they're blocked, so you can feel safe over here at IN-X :]

Regards,
Hate
Bl00dH0unD Wrote:Im sure many people, including me, would like to use injection. The only problem is that the forums of injection are all written in russisch language and i can't read it. And i haven't got a clue how to script those spells. I knew maka once made some scripts but i lost them when i changed to windows vistaCool it would be cool if he could upload them in the download section againBig Grin
Btw 1. im wondering if you can make a mining script in injection that repeats, or had i better use razor for those actions?
2. how do i connect with injection? which client should i take? i don't get the information on the in-x.org home site.

Ditto here! i'd like to learn injection as well. i know everyones busy, but could someone familiar with this 3rd party program give a brief tutorial covering some basic commands?
Pages: 1 2 3