Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: This will be done by sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

maka

Things I will have finished by sunday. More things than these will have been done, but I figured these were the most important ones.

Item transfers.
Auto cut will have been blocked.
Skillgains will be fixed.
Looting without having the body opened will have been blocked (used in some exploits).

I cannot comment on the account transfer, as I'm not the one doing it, but I have my hopes up that it will be done by sunday too.

You might be thinking, hey theres nothing left, but thats not entierly the case. If those things are fixed (and yet agian, will be by sunday), then the only thing left will be balancing loot packs. This doesn't really require any scirpting knowledge and can therefor be done faster than normal programming, but there is a lot of things to balance.

Just wanted to let you in on the plans. We do not have an ETA yet, will be opened after loots are done.
makakaka Smile

guildstone gumps! and how they work! when i catch ginz Tongue
Hin Hin Big Grin
hearts to maka
maka Wrote:I cannot comment on the account transfer, as I'm not the one doing it, but I have my hopes up that it will be done by sunday too.

I can manage account transfers by sunday Wink
keep up the great work guys Smile
Thumbs up staff Big Grin this baby is almost finished Confusedurprised:
Kickass :icon_dance:
Lol, It just came to me... This server is acctualy going online... holy shit.. Where's Messiah we need to make economical plans!!!!!
FYI: no characters with less than 2 hours gametime are being transferred.
hey Fallzone Smile
Wait so ETA is like next week? What needs to be done after Sunday? Loot packs? Oh crap, that'll take forever Wink Why not have everyone not working on transferring stuff to get some player volunteers to help balance loot packs? That could be done while you guys are doing the transferring.

You best count me in on those economic plans Magus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5