Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Cool event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at this event! could be fun:>:>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3iHBbPriM
ye this have been posted earlier aswell Smile. somthing that we will look into once we have the shard online and running im sure Big Grin
I think a freestyle-event like that would ruin the epic rpg adventure -feeling Ultima-Online is all about. Please dont. Smile
That video was actually what got me into scripting after I had quit for awhile.
r0kka Wrote:I think a freestyle-event like that would ruin the epic rpg adventure -feeling Ultima-Online is all about. Please dont. Smile

Agree. =]
Seems to be funny Big Grin
r0kka Wrote:I think a freestyle-event like that would ruin the epic rpg adventure -feeling Ultima-Online is all about. Please dont. Smile

im not trying to hate on rp, i have nothing against it, but please remember that INX is a merge between two shards.

to be honest; many xuo players probably couldn't care less about rp. i think its unfair to not have an event because some people wouldn't like it. if you don't like an event you don't have to join it.

some people may not want to rp, but they have other stuff they can do so they let those who want to rp do just that.
im sure many former xuo players will give rp a try.
There were plenty of non-rp events on IN1 anyways.