Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Does anyone here know how to create 3D models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

maka

I'm wondering if there is anyone on the forum that is experienced, or atleast knows how to, create 3D models/animations/images. 3D Studio max is pretty much the main target, but if you know how to create 3D models in other programs, please let me knowSmile

Thanks
a buddy of mine does them, but they take HOURS and HOURS to do...

maka

I'm looking for someone that is willing to spend "hours and hours" for a "good" causeSmile

To many quotation marksSad
haha. well if you explain what it is you are looking for, ill speak to him about it. oh btw maka, i haven't heard anything about that mysql database i spoke to you about a few weeks ago. i guess the guy isn't interested.
maka Wrote:I'm looking for someone that is willing to spend "hours and hours" for a "good" causeSmile

To many quotation marksSad

Why don't you get a real woman instead of asking someone to sit for several hours to create you your fantasy cyber girl to jerk off to? :doubt: :eek:
It all depends on what you are looking for, if it's a complex or a simple animation so to say, The simple ones could be done with After Effects I guess, but if you want something more complex you are going to have to be working in maya, 3d max etc etc..
I studied 3d animation in school for four years. I'd say I'm pretty skilled.
3d studio and maya are most likely overkill for whatever maka wants. ...unless it's a game in which case maya would still be overkill ;/

Tell me what you need and I can tell you if I can/want to do it.

maka

Zoalqill Wrote:Why don't you get a real woman instead of asking someone to sit for several hours to create you your fantasy cyber girl to jerk off to? :doubt: :eek:
LOLBig Grin

Well, I have a bit hard describing if its a low or high level task. I think that I will be using a full model heirarcy, as I need to get them moving and what not. I'll PM you Magus and I'll send you a msg Nasir.

It's a question of a few houndred models, would be good to work with more than one guyBig Grin
maka Wrote:It's a question of a few houndred models, would be good to work with more than one guy Big Grin

are you ****ing crazy? just one model takes hours and hours, that kind of production takes months!

maka

It's a long long term project.
maka Wrote:It's a long long term project.

So is marriage
Zoalqill Wrote:So is marriage

lolo side-projects.
Pages: 1 2