Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: From an old friend of Imagine Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day all,
Out of boredom I typed in Imagine Nation on Google, and came across this site. I come from the good old days of IN when Krystal Myth and Justin Time ran things. Where Vampires, Daemons and Goblins ran rampant through the streets of Serpants Hold fending off from those TRU bastards....haha I was jus curious is any of those from those times still exist, and how you have all been. How long has it even been now? What ever happened to Mystic Edge, Fah King, Billy the Kid, The One, RedruM, Iggy (whats up KM Wink), Ean, Darren, Redorb, and all the others from classic IN. They still around or am I just an old timer hoping to relive some good ol times.

Horacio,
Former member of [Daemon]
Serpants Hold, Imagine Nation:icon_twisted:
They all died of aids Sad To much loving.
Well.. atleast I've seen redorb popping up every now and then on the forums.

I don't know how much you know about this shard, but it's not up yet. I could give a short introduce though. It's a new shard(which they're still workig on), a merge with two shards, IN and XUO, and they're combining the best parts of both shards. It's a sphere replica run on RunUO 2.

And what I know, there are players who are(at least was) planning to play, and get Vampire, and Deamons going.

Yea, i let the staff explane the rest.
I had no idea this shard was not open yet. Perhaps I'll give it a shot when it opens up. The one thing that deterred me from playing was that I was too used to sphere version PvP and I just couldnt switch over to RunUO. Interesting. I'll keep my eye on the forum for updates, maybe some old faces (or names) will pop up.
I believe all the original Vampires are long gone. I saw Nevela briefly on IN-R but he didn't play for long. There are a few old Daemons lurking in the shadows though.
Nevela....Thats a name I havent heard in a very long time. I think he was Pure Black back on IN...I remember he killed me as a dragon when I was a noob.

Hora
welcome back horacio, you should really check out the topic "fill me in about XUO". you already know what IN is all about, and as lederoil mentioned, INX is the merge of two shards, the other being XUO (xtreme ultima online). i wrote a long post explaining some of the key/cool things about xuo.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=861
I was Jozan on IN1. I used to fight you outside Daemon HQ when I was order. After you left I became chaos and started a few chaos guilds.

A friend and I are coming back and might bring back Reaper. If so, we'll have to eat some Humans together, being that by RP the Reapers were an ancient Daemon race that was slightly less intelligent (couldn't speak, didn't understand the concept of a "soul," but were very aggressive fighters), but was still related none-the-less. I'm curious if Ill be able to find that old RP story.

But, when we get together, you can have the souls, but we still get the meat :icon_twisted: .
Eheheh I remember you Jozan, I remember the many Serp Hold Attacks you fought in. Good times. Yeah I remember GM'ing cooking by getting my steaks from kills....I think you got 8 steaks per human. Too bad the name of the meat couldnt have been called Human Steaks or something. Sounds good. Perhaps I will write some Daemon lore so we can receive the old IN RP Items. Daemon steel hue and Daemon steel Orc Helm which devoured souls (cut the body up, acted as a knife basically, but made a creepy noise). See you around,

Horacio
Horacio Wrote:I had no idea this shard was not open yet. Perhaps I'll give it a shot when it opens up. The one thing that deterred me from playing was that I was too used to sphere version PvP and I just couldnt switch over to RunUO. Interesting. I'll keep my eye on the forum for updates, maybe some old faces (or names) will pop up.

Trust me, our PvP IS sphere PvP Big Grin jus made better with less bugs! Our mastermind, maka, re-engineered the RunUO PvP to match sphere
Horacio Wrote:Too bad the name of the meat couldnt have been called Human Steaks or something.

that's a great idea! to have each meat with its proper name: dragon meat, human meat, etc. only problem is trying to combine all the different types, what would you call it then? maybe hotdogs? haha

Quote:Trust me, our PvP IS sphere PvP Smile jus made better with less bugs! Our mastermind, maka, re-engineered the RunUO PvP to match sphere

goooooo maka!
Pande Wrote:that's a great idea! to have each meat with its proper name: dragon meat, human meat, etc. only problem is trying to combine all the different types, what would you call it then? maybe hotdogs? haha

goooooo maka!

Hahaha! Great idea indeed! But good point about combining them lol.

I vote "Hot Dog Meat" or "Nasty Meat."
Pages: 1 2