Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Situation? Any date/month/year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I did not look at the proces for some months now.
The point is that i'm getting bored by now, because of the LOUSY wether here in Hollanda.
Which made me think how long it still will take when the server actually gets life!
5 months later then the plans were to release the shard, it looks that it will take months still. Is this true?
Yes i did look at the changelog, but that doesn't give me much information.
At this time i have been looking for players from the old shards at my msn, but it does look like i have been blocked by most of them. Maybe it's because i ain't talk with them, because where would i discuss about? * This is the reason why i have made this post here*

Greetz Blackfog
(If the shard will comes soon, i am sure that i will play. If the answer is in the long run, the chances will decrease alot again. Because i hope to be with the girl i like very soon Wink. And after my holiday, alot of time will be taken Big Grin)

maka

It's in the last process of scripting right now. Account transfers, loot balancing and skill gain is the only major things left.

Other work is being done while we fix these things too, so that even if they take time, other things will be made to ensure perfection.
What Maka said, we don't want to rush things now when we are finally nearing the end.
When i checked the forums for the last time around the start of Juni, these points you mention were in the same progress. The rest was done already, if i'm right. It looks like you people keep changing things and finding the smallest bugs which ever been seen.

About the point not to rush. I have heard this earlyer, and not only at In:x it kinda irritates me. On the other side, i totally understand and agree that the shard needs to be done for the release.

..You still don't name any month of release, but i expect it will take another 1-2 month.

Plus, Makaveli Tha Don (and every other charname you have EVER played with).
I have played much with and against you, sometimes even without knowing this. And if i talk about Jakko's Xuo from the past, i never even have "heard" about you.
Now the point: I hope you will get back on your horse and fight as an old gladiator, which will drain in his thoughts in the long run.

*For the Imagine Nation GameMasters, this is not to irritate you guys. The people from my old shard, know that i can be a ****up. But mostly i just post what does come up in my mind at exactly that second*

Peez..
We have done much since June and even if they are just smaller bugfixes and tweaks they will contribute to the Sphere-feeling a lot.

Our main problem has been finding a developer that knows enough C# to help out with account/char transfers, and when we found someone they didn't have time. Maka has promised to help out with that though, but he is busy with studies and I don't want to rush him.

The shard in its current state is much better than IN:R or XUO was and it will get even better in time. As Maka said, the major stuff left to do are account/char transfers, loot balancing and skill gain.

maka

I have plans on coming back to UO, just not the way most people think:p I have no intentions of becoming a PvPer again, nor do I plan to be a "hired" owner/developer. I can just say that I def will remain in the picture, and hopefully give you guys a little extra to enjoy IN-X with, and maybe even other shards. My other project has barely begun, so it is far in the futureTongue Hope to be able to announce it soon.

I will most probably PvP cause I can't stay away, and most likely help out with code a little bit here and there for the same reason. Non of the things will be as "serious" as they were before though.

PS: In addition to Tarans post. There has been some MAJOR system rewrites done, a lot of updates and a huge amount of small fixesTongue There is a lot of work going on behind the scene that the bug tracker just doesn't say. It doesn't really track man hours:/
Good to hear that you will be around here.
Plus, if you talk like that about your future plans. I can make a guess what it will be...

Ohyea i forgot to point one thing out still..:
Remember to contact EVERYONE when the shard get's live!
Imagine Nation, Xuo, Novus, Noir Genre .........
Don't be nervious Blackfog Wink
I'm quite nervous, but that has nothing to do with Ultima Online or any other game or sport or whatever..
It's all because of a girl, which i do like ALOT. But i have to find a great moment to tell it her. It's kinda complicated (i will not describe it on here).

mit0 how are you? good to see that your still living.
If you'd like to come in contact with me again add me on msn.
([email protected])
We have been friends forever, you know it! :badgrin: Wink Big Grin
*There has always been movement between us, and also between our groups. The way i like it.*
grow a pair, would you :p
I'm fine ^^. I'll agree you on msn
Blackfog Wrote:It's all because of a girl, which i do like ALOT. But i have to find a great moment to tell it her. It's kinda complicated (i will not describe it on here).*

Hey blackfrog wuts up dutch boy Big Grin .dont be a ***** and smack that girl's butt when she's totally drunk.. i bet she'll like dat..girls do like being spanked =/

ps: now seriously , the sooner you tell her the better, you dont want to be fooled do you ? if she doesnt feel the same way you , then you just look for other ***** Smile

ps2: im still waiting for the shard to go live, WoW's pvp suck, specially when you're a paladin

ps3: much luv to everyone
Pages: 1 2 3