Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: stupid rule?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"When you choose a name, please use common sense. If you pick something like "K3wl d00d", we will have to rename you."

HERE IN AMERICA WE HAVE A THING CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH, how can you go and take away the name i was going to pick!!!
damnit i thought for years, what my next uo name would be and i came up with k3wl d00d and you guys just crush my dreams, you horrible horrible people :icon_twisted:
sorry, please try again :p
no, my name is going to be k3wl d00d you nazis :-D
fine... have it your way... banned :p

on a serious note, don't call people nazis please
if you banned me for havin the name k3wl d00d you might as well be a nazi, durr, or you can just kill me for not having blue eyes and blonde hair, either of your choice if you don't wanna be called it, don't act like it, alrighT
NOW HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME BIATCH!!!

you don't know me that's why you actin like a puss, get a sense of humor or you wont make it far in life, and if you don't, you will just be a dull p.o.s. just like ben stein :-D hate me or love me your choice
because I really don't give a flyin fizuck
OH WAIT A MINUTE PANDE!! i recognize you from somewhere!
oh I KNOW you're the guy who killed martin luther king jr. for speaking his mind!!!
yeah thats you!!!
Their server, their rules. Take it or leave it. And I really hope that they'll set a rule that you have to behave somewhat mature and civilized.
act mature:evil:
GaryB, I was joking. Notice the >>>> :p <<<<

You're telling me to lighten up or I'll be a pos, yet here I am making a joke.

Notice how the second part of my post starts with "ON A SERIOUS NOTE" that means the first part wasn't serious.

Now here is a little lesson for you, considering you felt you needed to teach me something when you interpretted my words incorrectly.

You need to read someone's entire post and understand it before you go crazy. Calling me a nazi, a biatch, a puss, a pos, and saying i killed MLK JR, when i appreciate the work he's done for us all, just because you misinterpretted my post. I think you are the one who needs to relax and lighten up. You need to show respect.

Lederoil, for the most part we expect people to censor themselves, and act accordingly on their own behalf. But when things get too far, the moderators will step in and edit threads.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The name rule will most sertain not be removed. For two big reasons actually.
  • Roleplaying
    - Roleplaying will be a part of IN:X, Roleplaying is not enforced but will be a big part of some players playstyle.
  • Offencive
    - We do not want offencive names such as for example: Nazi, YouraWhore, etc.

You are nolonger allowed to change your playername with a deed or in any other way, if not a Staff member tells you that you have to change it.

I'm aware that you was able to change your name on XUO, and thats probably one big reasons why people started to have weird and even somthimes offencive nicknames. But since you now wont be able to change your name its also a good reason for you to choose a name that you feel you can have for the rest of your time unless you make a new character. I know for a fact that some people changed name on XUO to a fun name only for a little while and then changed their name back to their "standard" nickname.

If you are asking why you cant have weird nicknames, its mostly because it will destroy some of the Roleplaying.

Sidenote:
We are not against freedom of speech in anyway!
Im also quite sure your not allowed to name yourself; "IMaspoiledWhore", "ImBetterThanYou" or "AlQuidanewb" In the U.S. [/COLOR]
lol why only in the us? silly odium...
Pages: 1 2 3