Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Prototype Greeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LudaKrishna.bk

Salut mes amis.

Greetings from Prototype. Our time in UO is finished. WoW has commenced, as we bought better pcs to play games.

Sadly this means the Prototype reign is over in UO.

Friends feel free to keep in touch. Enemies you can face us @ Burning Blade Realm in WoW.

Adieu,
Prototype
That's absolutely great news!

I must say I got a bit nervous there when I first saw the topic.
It's always sad to see players leave UO, no matter how popular they are. Tongue Good luck in WoW and drop by and see us if you get tired of the rep/honor/level/gear grinds of WoW. Tongue

BTW, what classes/faction are you playing? I have a 85 Tauren Druid on Boulderfist that I play occasionally, but I haven't played much since before I left for foreign exchange though. I kinda miss raiding and *really* enjoyed the challenge of high-level fights with really difficult strategies. I've actually pulled a lot of ideas for UO from WoW's PVE/Raiding (Tomb of Kings for example).
lol someone play in wow more year with uo in 1 moment Smile i not like wow or la2 or any other.
biggest time i play online java game Smile
If you are into mmo's like WoW, you should check out Rift, its 10 times better. I beta tested it a few months back and actually enjoyed a bit, which is saying something because I found wow to be a real bore.
yeh Smile
I was going to suggest Rift also. Half my WoW guild seems to have left to play it and I was tempted to buy it to give it a shot, but I don't want to start up another time-sink game. Tongue I have my free UO legos and that's all I need. ^_^

LudaKrishna.bk

Quote:BTW, what classes/faction are you playing?

Surprisingly we all went Alliance (weird huh?). 85 Human Rogue (Luda), 85 Nightelf Warrior (Scare), 85 Draenei Shaman (depth), 85 Gnome Mage (NoHandles) & 85 Human Hunter (Silverwolf).

We're actually almost through regular mode raids and will start heroic mode raids soon.

I'm not much into Rift and yeah lvling in wow is boring as hell but when your 85 there's a lot of stuff to do, especially if you have a good group to raid with / do arenas (pvp).
Yea my guild mates have left wow to to rift. I believe me ryu and elerion are going to start playing soon.
Wow has gotten pretty boring. I have been unsuccessful finding a decent guild so I just quit. As luck would have it, I did so right as IN came back on Smile.
are you Prototype from Jakko's XUO?
yeh