Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: So who is still around ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bost Wrote:I'm still here and I'm not sure why.

Same here man.
Avatar Wrote:yea, :confused: i play since 97 , i remember it was kick ass, my heart used to beat so much that i usually had to stop playing and kick my box bag to releash my anger! :badgrin: :badgrin:

And if that gave you an adrenalin rush, then you need to get out a bit more Smile
owned lol
zdar Wrote:Like, who is oldschool down there ?

I just come to laugh at you all!!
Adovock Wrote:And if that gave you an adrenalin rush, then you need to get out a bit more Smile

nah... unfortunatly human mind isn't all the same... and my rush its not about my social life.... its about the way i am when things don't happen the way i would like to happen ... Wink
Avatar Wrote:nah... unfortunatly human mind isn't all the same... and my rush its not about my social life.... its about the way i am when things don't happen the way i would like to happen ... Wink

So things don't go the way you want them to, you kick a box bag... I wonder what you would do if you actually got out a bit.
i was talking about being angry at myself for not been succed at something... and cause of this form to be i've been earning alot of things in my life that i couldn't win without my "self angry"... off topic talk...

Anyways Old School 51a Style rocks :p
OldSchool! Sup Dave..
But if i will start playing when it goes up, i really don't know!
dt, don't lie to yourself, you know you will want to play and won't be able to resist it. all this time the desire to play has been building up and once you are finally able to play, you will jump at the opportunity.
Don't count on that.. There will be a chance that i log once a week for a few mins or something, but i don't believe i will be very active.
I have been out for uo, so long again. I have played the first beta, and liked it. But it's taking ages.. Like my cousins did say: "I am sure that i would play if it was released by now, but it's taking that long that i don't even have any feeling with uo anymore. In other words i have deleted the game a month ago already. I won't play anymore". And we are thinking exactly the same on this question.
Last beta i have logged once, and thought WTF am i doing here.. It bored me the hell out of it, i was online for 5 mins.. Like i have said to shadow (an old school xuo'er, which have been my enemy and friend back in the days) A dutchie, I am at my pc when i don't know what to do and am bored ALOT.. This is the last months the case if i am at my pc. Not to relax or something, relaxing you gotta do outside.. at sports, bars, pubs, friends and on..
I didn't even go into the beta 3 or 1. I checked out the second one, and I got bored, so I left.

I doubt that I will even get on once a week :l
Thats interesting, because the way i see it is: if i was interested in playing it when it was announced, why wouldn't i be when it actually comes out? Sure, its taking a long time, and if you're actively waiting for it to come out then of course that will be boring, but its not like new, more exciting games are coming out that blow UO out of the water. UO has been around for 10 years and hasn't been able to compete with other mmo's for a long time. If INX is really a well made server, the word will spread and people will play; the quality will speak for itself.
Pages: 1 2 3