Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Change it back :>
Change it back to what from what?
It works like Sphere 0.51a now, does it not?
Yea its like sphere now.. thats the prob.. I liked it the way it was on runuo
The preoccupied with thoughts of battle is a pain.. those who use med as much as i do after ganks, when going to pits and etc no what im talkin about
Well I'm sorry, but we're going with Sphere 0.51a feel. To get rid of the "preoccuiped..." just tab in and out of combat.
ye tab once and its gone =)
U sure? ive done that n i was still preoccupied.. but ill try again
i think i know ur problem, they made it that when u att someone u need to wait 30 secs or so before u can start meditate again, or it ruined the pvp in arenas when everyone ran around and meditated to get mana
Yea thats how it is and thats gay.. right after u kill someone even if u tab a couple of times u wont be able to meditate.. u have to wait
Taran Wrote:Well I'm sorry, but we're going with Sphere 0.51a feel.

it feels like it sucks
i am not sure if anybody has noticed back in sphere but meditation sucked it hardly raised the mana levels. So if you want mediation to be back like sphere than make the mana gain shitty.
evenflow Wrote:i am not sure if anybody has noticed back in sphere but meditation sucked it hardly raised the mana levels. So if you want mediation to be back like sphere than make the mana gain shitty.

hehe, you're right, and i think they are.
i am always correct sir.