Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Punk and Gaiton are back on XUO

Hate Wrote:Are you talking about Se7eN or Bronx?

Because the original NG was made by me and Se7eN. He is from America, not Canada. Bronx however is from Canada I believe. He scripted most of NG:UO (the latest of the three versions), and was a co-admin together with me at that server.

At the first NG version I and Se7eN were the admins. Bronx was a counselor helping out with some scripts.

At the second version (NG:Reborn) Bronx was a developer scripting the server together with me. Also here I and Se7eN were the admins.

At the 3rd version (NG:UO) Se7eN was gone, since he was way too corrupt to stay as an admin. So instead I and Bronx were admins at this version. Bronx scripted most of this version so I suppose that's what you mean when saying that NG was "made" by him.

Regards,
Hate

Confusedurprised: Owned....:confused:

evenflow Wrote:I meant by made because he did most of the scripting. forgot the name he used ingame thats why i couldnt say that. and Se7en or whatever it was he is close enough to canada he is from michigan or something like that.

I heard he's from Detroit or something, but yeah perhaps that's close, no idea really, just figured u were talking about Bronx. But yeah I understand what you ment, just wanted to clearify it to make sure we were on the same track :]

Edit: Bronx hardly did any scripting at all during the first version of NG though, but yeah he did a lot at the latest version when we started from scratch, he was quite good at sphere scripting, stayed up all nights to script and stuff, very useful to have on the dev team Wink Too bad his family-bonds got in front of what was good for the server, except for that he was a good guy.

Regards,
Hate

I will kill you all, don't argue there's no need

SombraX Wrote:I will kill you all, don't argue there's no need

We're not arguing, just discussing an issue, nobody's angry so I wouldn't use the word arguing :] Anyways I think we're done now so it's all good :]

Regards,
Hate