Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is the server still coming up today?

Hi,

i know maka is taking a break. so i was wondering if the server is going to be up today Saturday 8pm CET? not quite sure, thought i would ask just to make sure.

Thanks

A decison hasen´t been made yet. When its made there will be a post about it here on the forum.

Regards Ginz

hmz personnally i dont see the problem. if we guys are able to join the server and post the bugs on the forum it should only go faster..? right? especially when maka is taking a break:p, he would be surprised. And i have got the time for it, even for the scripting part

dude, they shut down the server cause ppl found many bug so that they could fix em' then put the server up again, personally i think its good but they should have put up the beta again since ppl should be able to learn the pvp

- regards, Fable

any idea when the finished server will be up?

Ernesto Wrote:any idea when the finished server will be up?

2099? no i think april 2007:doubt:

fable the point of the beta isnt exactly to learn the pvp. it would be better for people to actually test to find bugs

ok so is the server coming up? can maka at least tell us if it is or not, cause im wasting time waiting around.

I know his taking a break, but does that mean the whole shard is taking a break or what. this is stupid, no news or anything.

LiquiD Wrote:ok so is the server coming up? can maka at least tell us if it is or not, cause im wasting time waiting around.

I know his taking a break, but does that mean the whole shard is taking a break or what. this is stupid, no news or anything.

it work both ways it would be nice if someone could give us an update
leaving us just hanging why cant gm admin leave a stright forward post say yes or no? simple anwser

i dislike shards that dont keep there players up to date

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:2099? no i think april 2007:doubt:

WRONG, Maka has said to a familair person for me that it will take another month.

Eighty Swords Wrote:fable the point of the beta isnt exactly to learn the pvp. it would be better for people to actually test to find bugs

but also for making the players who dont know about the xuo pvp comfortable with it :p

- regards, Fable

The beta will go up again, that I can promise, but not today. A few days perhaps.