Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Couple of questions about Razor

Hi all,

I'm new to this shard (last played uo back in 2003 to be honest Big Grin) and it seems to me that the only macro program that works for the shard is this Razor thingy. I've tried using UOPilot, however it doesn't work. Tried EasyUO but it does not work as well (though I must say that i've never used it before as well so need some in game explanations Smile).
So I have several questions about Razor and specifically the Macro option.
I can't find the following options:
[INDENT]Use last item
Target last target
Target mouse over
Use specific item, for example, Use Dagger, clean bandage, etc.
In the "if..else..end if" sequence how to insert "than"?
How to say something in the macro? Or even to link a word to a specific condition/action, e.g. If Hits<=75, say Guard, or something like it.
How to make macro wait for some specific result of the action, for instance, "You failed to concentrate" or "You entered a meditative trance", etc.[/INDENT]

ATM nothing else come's to my mind, so may be I'll have some other questions later if you don't mind Big Grin

Thank you in advance and have a nice day Big Grin

To answear many of your questions you simpely have to do it ingame.
If you wanna record a macro that equips a item (your dagger) make a macro --> Pres Record --> Click the dagger --> stop the macro or add more to it. then when the macro is made, you can start inserting wait, you can change the dagger from being a specific dagger to be all dagers by type etc...
But record a macro and try playing around with it.

Shadok Wrote:To answear many of your questions you simpely have to do it ingame.
If you wanna record a macro that equips a item (your dagger) make a macro --> Pres Record --> Click the dagger --> stop the macro or add more to it. then when the macro is made, you can start inserting wait, you can change the dagger from being a specific dagger to be all dagers by type etc...
But record a macro and try playing around with it.

Thanks for the reply.
Although I've figured out how to deal with the targeting system I still don't really understand how to make your pc say something or make macro wait for some specific result of the action.

try using the right click in a box where everything is recording to. there should be a bunch of options there

Epic Wrote:try using the right click in a box where everything is recording to. there should be a bunch of options there

Did so, however, could find only a few options out of many that I am looking for. Gonna make some more experience today in the evening and also try to run UO with injection, maybe it will provide me with the all the options I require.
Thanks.