Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Custom Houses

I am question myself that why arent activate all options of custom house? why arent activate the roof?

I think that will are good that add that a player can join 2 different custom house for a bridge or corridor, this are possible?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beret Wrote:I think that will are good that add that a player can join 2 different custom house for a bridge or corridor, this are possible?

i want this too, but i don't think it works Cry

- regards, Fable

I vaguely remember the roof pieces giving whoever enabled the custom houses some trouble. Chances are they won't be added or at least not for awhile.

As for joining customs, I was talking to Eru about that like a week ago. I personally love the idea of making unique design houses and expanding the size a little bit. However, people would try to close in areas for safe recalls, block off areas for their own use, or even wrap them around another persons house.
If it was done by staff for players this wouldn't be an issue but this is something that would either be insanely hard to get and only a few would ever exist or maybe something that could be donated for.

Joined customs are something that would have to be placed by staff for the reasons Shade mentioned (fort-building, house blocking, fencing off spawns, etc).

I like the idea, but it's not something that I want to say we'll always do because it'd be a lot of work to answer the pages, but I suppose Shade's idea of donation-based linking would work. Or maybe if there's a good reason or RP background to it. Of course, we haven't run this by Taran yet. Tongue

The biggest problem I see is coordinating it because you would have to edit one house, then go to edit the other one and try to get them to match up when you're done. Tongue

thanks... little to little...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]