Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower the price on Randon Tubs (Tickets)

It just weird how its now:

250k on money
or
7 TOUR Ticket

250k money = 1/2 hour hunt
7 tour ticket = months and you have to win the events or be on the winner team.

1 Tour Ticket = 80k
7 Tour Ticket = 560k

560k = 2 Random tubs plus 60k on cash. ( Who the hell is the stupid to buy ONE tub by 7 tickets instead of just change the ticket to money, get 2 tubs and 60k?)

Seeing the dificult to get ticket, I think it deserve to be just 2 tour ticket. Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Your correct.
You would actually be able to turn in the torny tickets for cash on the PVP reward stone and buy 2x random rare dyetubs and still have gold left over (from the PVP reward money) instead of buyng the random rare dyetub from the pvp stone.

This is a error from my side when i created the stone, and i will ask Taran or any other developer to change the prize on the PVP reward stone for random rare dyetub to 3x torny tickets instead of 7. That would make them cost 235500 in torny ticket money. (15k less than from the vendor)[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Your correct.
You would actually be able to turn in the torny tickets for cash on the PVP reward stone and buy 2x random rare dyetubs and still have gold left over (from the PVP reward money) instead of buyng the random rare dyetub from the pvp stone.

This is a error from my side when i created the stone, and i will ask Taran or any other developer to change the prize on the PVP reward stone for random rare dyetub to 3x torny tickets instead of 7. That would make them cost 235500 in torny ticket money. (15k less than from the vendor)[/COLOR]

Ohh Nice xD. Finally we gonna have that change Big Grin.

Also I think its common sense that the prices of things on PVP Reward Stone is to high and need someone to relook into it and lower the prices.

If you search for some posts around, you gonna see that isnt just me who think it, but everyone.

edit: Or maybe we just need a week full of events like yesterday. ( Thanks to everyone who hosted the events yesterday)

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Shouldn't they really only be 2 tour ticks for a tub? I mean 15k is really nothing, thats basically the same price. However tickets are supposed to be more valuable as tickets arent they? Over the past 5-6 months its been very hard to get tickets, I used the example of 3 people from my guild participating in almost every event and after about 2 months having a few shy of 3 tour ticks. And we were fairly lucky in most events, coming away with a few. But you can farm up 250k in a day no problem. Tickets are much harder to get. If you look at it per tick value, 8k or whatever, you quickly see its much easier to hunt for 8k then it is to get the ticket, 2 extremes and your done. Plus you cant ever provide events 24/7 like you can hunting or crafting/resource gathering.

Sorry I'm rambling I guess, basically I think the staff needs to think a bit on the current difficulty of getting tickets and look at the rewards, then adjust them a bit. Its just my opinion but i think they are very off, events should really be something everyone wants to attend for the rewards, they are kinda just meh right now. There was a pvp rewards thread a few weeks ago where it was discussed at length:

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4727

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also im sure bigger 1v1 Regular (non autosupplied) tornys will take place in the future.

If a tour like that got 30-40players im sure a Torny ticket will be given as a reward instead of a teamticket Smile

Also today it is already "easy" for the "top" pvpers to get multiple teamtickets by winning fairly large 1v1 regular tornys.

Eventough i can understand that it is harder for people who only enter replacment,bomberman or colorwars to get a tub. or the pvp reward bear mount Smile

I do understand but untill we (the staff) start hosting regular non autosupplied tornys we arent really sure what prize we will be giving and for what mount of players that are needed to be given a torny ticket instead of a team ticket, id rather keep the prices alittle too high than to low to start with. Altough i do feel they are too high already and Shade will help me change the prices i will also ofcourse use other staff and players to help me

Please in this thread now type in what prices u find OK for each and every item and a motivation (ie this item is meant as a pure PVP item and should be high because its great for them , or this item could be used by all players and could be alittle lower for this and that reason) No motivation is needed eather but like i said new prizes would be nice if u typed down,

sorry for rambling on but its late and im tierd and i dont care to read my post twice as im sure ill start to cut myself if i do[/COLOR]

holding hands <3

Well for starters:

tubs - 2 tour ticks
war bear (lol) - 1 tick maybe, even at one thats 80k for a mount just basing the value on gold alone. But I'd prolly get one for novelty at 1 tick.
r/r clothing - 4 ticks
r/r jewelery - 4 ticks
r/r lantern or other items rp/pvpers might like - 5-6 ticks
No r/r weap on stone at all.

The thing is, say for a 40 person tour you talked about giving out a tour tick for that. Well on INX 40 is freaking massive, the biggest so far was 33 and the reward was a recolored bracelet (whoopty doo). 80% of server or whatever is never going to happen, so you kinda need to re-evalute what amount of participants in a tour justifies what reward.

Shouldnt a 30 person tour be worth a r/r weap for winner and r/r cloth for runner up considering the playerbase? A r/r weap should never be buyable on the stone. Why? Because a non pvper could just buy up tickets and cash them in for a r/r weap. That item needs to signify people who have earned it by being the best at pvp. But it has to also be achievable.

Look at like, gang or pedro's or a few other peoples tour record, and then ask why didnt they ever win a r/r weap? No ones ever won one on inx, there were a few imported from xuo, but none ever given out here. Just something to consider when thinking about pvp rewards in general. While there are rewards on stone, for big tours it seems like it would make more sense to be giving out stuff not getable by the stone. Because those big tours are really the best of the best for pvpers, anyone can get tickets, but only those really skilled at this pvp style can win big tours. Like you were saying, non supplied tour is also a great thing, makes people contribute to economy in buying scrolls, pots, tour quality armor sets and weapons. So you could announce like, non supplied tour event on a saturday every week thats worth good prizes rather then just ticks. I think you'd start to see really good turnouts like 20+ even with our current playerbase. I said this in some other post before but if you could get a weekly regular going (from tiesto's poll it seems everyone likes saturday) and give out a few things, a statue in pits saying this weeks champion, maybe a newbied r/r weap that only lasts till the next tourny. So for 1 week that pvp champ has a unique item, but he doesnt get to keep it, its passed on to the next winner. I'm just trying to think of ways to spice up pvp and make the rewards more visable, appealing, and something people will strive for, like they see the current champ running about with his/her trophy weap and want to get better at pvp to try and win it one day. (btw, having a newbied bardy or baxe isnt a huge benefit, it looks flashy and you cant lose it, but its not like you gank with melee weapons, its all spells, so its only useful for tournies but its something nice for that champion to have for a little while)

Jiraiya Wrote:Well for starters:

tubs - 2 tour ticks
war bear (lol) - 1 tick maybe, even at one thats 80k for a mount just basing the value on gold alone. But I'd prolly get one for novelty at 1 tick.
r/r clothing - 4 ticks
r/r jewelery - 4 ticks
r/r lantern or other items rp/pvpers might like - 5-6 ticks
No r/r weap on stone at all.

The thing is, say for a 40 person tour you talked about giving out a tour tick for that. Well on INX 40 is freaking massive, the biggest so far was 33 and the reward was a recolored bracelet (whoopty doo). 80% of server or whatever is never going to happen, so you kinda need to re-evalute what amount of participants in a tour justifies what reward.

Shouldnt a 30 person tour be worth a r/r weap for winner and r/r cloth for runner up considering the playerbase? A r/r weap should never be buyable on the stone. Why? Because a non pvper could just buy up tickets and cash them in for a r/r weap. That item needs to signify people who have earned it by being the best at pvp. But it has to also be achievable.

Look at like, gang or pedro's or a few other peoples tour record, and then ask why didnt they ever win a r/r weap? No ones ever won one on inx, there were a few imported from xuo, but none ever given out here. Just something to consider when thinking about pvp rewards in general. While there are rewards on stone, for big tours it seems like it would make more sense to be giving out stuff not getable by the stone. Because those big tours are really the best of the best for pvpers, anyone can get tickets, but only those really skilled at this pvp style can win big tours. Like you were saying, non supplied tour is also a great thing, makes people contribute to economy in buying scrolls, pots, tour quality armor sets and weapons. So you could announce like, non supplied tour event on a saturday every week thats worth good prizes rather then just ticks. I think you'd start to see really good turnouts like 20+ even with our current playerbase. I said this in some other post before but if you could get a weekly regular going (from tiesto's poll it seems everyone likes saturday) and give out a few things, a statue in pits saying this weeks champion, maybe a newbied r/r weap that only lasts till the next tourny. So for 1 week that pvp champ has a unique item, but he doesnt get to keep it, its passed on to the next winner. I'm just trying to think of ways to spice up pvp and make the rewards more visable, appealing, and something people will strive for, like they see the current champ running about with his/her trophy weap and want to get better at pvp to try and win it one day. (btw, having a newbied bardy or baxe isnt a huge benefit, it looks flashy and you cant lose it, but its not like you gank with melee weapons, its all spells, so its only useful for tournies but its something nice for that champion to have for a little while)

I agree about the RP latern/item and that the weap be taken off the stone. Also, war bear? Haha, laughable and useless :/.

I'll read the rest later, someone remind me.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Rabbi, i bet you want a bear mount. Worthless or not so are all mounts. Still they are atractive.
Altough i like your ideas, i think some of the costs you put are too low.
I will run this over as soon as taran and others got some free time hopefully before sunday and if not you guys have to wait alittle longer (its no hard fix at all but it really need to be discussed first)

I am pro to lower the costs tough, only so you guys dont got me wrong - and to add new items.[/COLOR]

holding hands <3

I wanted to see a Cloth Bond Deed, for like 4/6 team ticket.

Just a Deed to make a cloth bonded (newbied). I sure was going to buy some for skirt, Also alot people can buy to bond they cloth, its not a big deal.

Lose your cloths dont is a big thing but its sad have to buy all and paint it all again.

Ryuuku, you can get newbied clothes for freeSmile everything except for hats/bandanas, only wizzard hat can be newbied i think. Just make a character and get a newbied skirt for free) then transfer it on your main. Don't remember what skills you need to choose, but it must be female character. Take a look on Shifty, he has newbied doublet, skirt, half apron, boots ;p So you don't need to pay for it 4-6 team tickets.
Plus I know some people (including me) have got renamed clothes, not newbied ones. Like a sash from bomberman for example. Would be crap if you could pay just 4-6 tickets and make it newbied. Cause then it would be r/r cloth which worths 10 tour tickets:/

Ye I know, But I need to know the skill I tried so many combinations, My skit is nb too but I buyed it from someone I forget the name.

R/R cloths are supposed to be newbied so just work hard enough for one of those and you get to color it whatever you like and name it.